• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How important is God or Gods in your life?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Moderately important. I find them useful and beneficial. There's a few times they become very important, although...such as observing various festivals or rites involving them.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The deities themselves are occasionally inspirational, although I happen to be very selective and more than a bit inconstant.

Belief in their existence I actively discourage and lack entirely, though.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
The Synverse (God) means everything to me.

Explaining why could take a lot of explanation, but, a Synverse is something with the capacity to change, and, with it allowed everything to exist the way it does. But I do not worship God; I shape it instead.

Good works and generosity is the reason why the Synverse exists, and me, a part of various Synverses (and the overall Synverse) as to why I exist too. I can show generosity between myself and the people I care about, and their appreciation for my generosity makes me feel good and makes me want to be even more generous to them.

Utility, generosity, sagacity, sovereignty and unity are all spiritual concepts to me, things that help us create the God that is and will be one day. God is not just becoming, it's ongoing as well.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
And yet here you both are. On religiousforums

What a crime eh!

I'm also on a motor racing forum and I don't own or drive a race car. I'm also on a carpentry forum yet I'm not a carpenter. I'm also on an American bird watching forum but I don't live in America. So rest easy the internet police must be hot on my trail.