• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people have you boinked?

Wirey

Fartist
This was a discussion earlier today at work. There's a 60 year old guy in our office who said 'one'. When I said 'better than 100, easy', he stopped talking to me. I had issues as a younger married man.

So, how many?

ignition

Why? You're aware it's fun, right?
Yh I know it's fun. But it's also a sin. So I'm not going to do it. I've actually flat out turned down many girls. But I didn't have to worry about that until I was adult anyway since most of my childhood and teens were spent in public boys school.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
When you were boinking loads, were you very fulfilled and happy? Or were (are?) you more fulfilled and happy with a single partner?

I've only been boinked by the same person this last 21 years, and I would never want to go back to those lonely days of being boinked by busloads......:rolleyes:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
My sister makes me feel like a nun...

Ive been with 5 men, and 1 woman. (Not at the same time obviously lol)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Wirey is easy! Wirey is easy!:D

Wirey got boinked on a Wednesday night. Wednesday nights are the Canadian Alien's 'pull-a-piggy' nights. :p

99 to go........:drool:

Or did you only get boinked on Wednesday nights? :angel2:

Titanic

Wirey is easy! Wirey is easy!:D

Wirey got boinked on a Wednesday night. Wednesday nights are the Canadian Alien's 'pull-a-piggy' nights. :p

99 to go........:drool:

Or did you only get boinked on Wednesday nights? :angel2:

Wirey said he has only been with over 100 women. I am up there with Wilt Chamberlain. Thats how many women I have been with.