• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people have you boinked?

Straw Dog

Neither do ladies. But I've never been a lady.

Oh, I'm sure you're a lady on the outside and a freak in the bedroom, and in the bathroom, and in public places... :D

I don't really conform to Victorian rules of chivalry and ettiquette. I suppose that I'm more of a meta-modern neo-gent. Courtesy and civility can be more spontaneous when arising from genuine concern for others based upon awareness of their essential nature rather than blind cultural conformity.

So... yeah, I've had three lovers. That wasn't so offensive afterall. I go for quality rather than quantity, but I'm not necessarily opposed to casual sex. I just happen to form/create romantic bonds. Perhaps if I were single, now that I'm much more experienced, I'd be more comfortable with the purely recreational variety, although I do think I'm capable of genuinely loving many different people equally if it wasn't taboo. In summary, I guess I'm not really that traditional at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Only one that matters.

Or, at least, only one that I remember since it's been so long since I've boinked anyone else.

To be honest, I haven't boinked that many. However, I have engaged in various levels of non-boinking with no small number. But, I've always generally reserved boinking for those I had a substantial connection to and relationship with, as you can have plenty of fun non-boinking while avoiding most of the discomfort, messiness, and weirdness that boinking with strangers or acquaintances seems to bring about.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only one that matters.

Or, at least, only one that I remember since it's been so long since I've boinked anyone else.

To be honest, I haven't boinked that many. However, I have engaged in various levels of non-boinking with no small number. But, I've always generally reserved boinking for those I had a substantial connection to and relationship with, as you can have plenty of fun non-boinking while avoiding most of the discomfort, messiness, and weirdness that boinking with strangers or acquaintances seems to bring about.

New word?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh, I'm sure you're a lady on the outside and a freak in the bedroom, and in the bathroom, and in public places... :D

I don't really conform to Victorian rules of chivalry and ettiquette. I suppose that I'm more of a meta-modern neo-gent. Courtesy and civility can be more spontaneous when arising from genuine concern for others based upon awareness of their essential nature rather than blind cultural conformity.

So... yeah, I've had three lovers. That wasn't so offensive afterall. I go for quality rather than quantity, but I'm not necessarily opposed to casual sex. I just happen to form/create romantic bonds. Perhaps if I were single, now that I'm much more experienced, I'd be more comfortable with the purely recreational variety, although I do think I'm capable of genuinely loving many different people equally if it wasn't taboo. In summary, I guess I'm not really that traditional at the end of the day.

Ha ha you told everybody (just kidding ;) ).

I see no argument with your opinions. It's all good. I don't think it's a bad thing that I'm not a lady, tbh. The descriptions I've grown up with regarding what makes a lady sounds god-awful to me. I have always preferred aspiring to something more like a "goddess archetype" than a lady. Especially a goddess like Kali. :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Finally! Another trollop! I was feeling lonely!

So. How you doin'?

Trollop? :p I don't think I did too bad. 1 fiance, 1 live-in BF, 3 husbands, that leaves me with about 10 minor BFs/flings/one-nighters in my life. Well, to be honest, I think I've had just 2 actual one-nighters, and those were by my choice (wasn't going there again). All the others that might have been one-nighters...kept coming back. :flirt: Those, I guess, qualified as "flings" :p

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
As I've stated elsewhere, I have 5 daughters and as soon as I discovered what was causing them, I stopped doing it!

To have sons you needed to do this boinking thing the other way round, or even backwards. You farming badgers know nothin'.

Just think of how much that would have saved you in wedding costs!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Does it count if you leave before orgasming?
confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think I am at .5

Draka

Wonder Woman
Does it count if you leave before orgasming?
confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think I am at .5

Why is an orgasm required in order for it to qualify as sex? If an orgasm is required in order for it to count as sex then I know a lot of women that aren't having near as much sex as what is counted.