• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people have you boinked?

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
It took me most of my life to find somebody who could really make me 'tick'.
Go on, then.... describe your perfect partner, (as far as you can guess).

Give me some time to think about it :D

There's too much pressure for young people to lose their virginity. Don't worry, I was 25 before I lost mine.

I don't feel pressured per se. Although I do feel a bit odd as most of my friends have (or at least claim to have) had sex. I'm more interested in finding a partner than just "someone to ****"

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I don't feel pressured per se. Although I do feel a bit odd as most of my friends have (or at least claim to have) had sex. I'm more interested in finding a partner than just "someone to ****"

That was the way I felt, hence me only having been with one person. The idea of casual sex never appealed to me. And alot of guys, especially younger ones, lie through their teeth about how much they have it, how many people they've done it with, even if they've done it at all.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Just one that matters. And I think your co-worker was trying to find any excuse not to talk to you.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
That was the way I felt, hence me only having been with one person. The idea of casual sex never appealed to me. And alot of guys, especially younger ones, lie through their teeth about how much they have it, how many people they've done it with, even if they've done it at all.

I tried casual sex once...it was as boring as normal sex. That was probably because I was having sex with the wrong gender lol.

I never understand why guys feel the need to boast about the numbers they have slept with. The last guy I slept with was always going on about women and I am fairly sure he emphasised the number by 200%. It just sounded soooo sleazy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This was a discussion earlier today at work. There's a 60 year old guy in our office who said 'one'. When I said 'better than 100, easy', he stopped talking to me. I had issues as a younger married man.

So, how many?

Real or imagined? *GRIN *

Actually I fell in the average boinking category. Not many but all nice, so that's good methinks.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This was a discussion earlier today at work. There's a 60 year old guy in our office who said 'one'. When I said 'better than 100, easy', he stopped talking to me. I had issues as a younger married man.

So, how many?

Define "boink". My numbers are affected if we're only talking about straight intercourse.

Treks

The .5 is for the one time with a long-term friend when it didn't end quite the way either of us expected, and it never happened again.

If I became single, I wouldn't engage until after I was married. Not because it's a sin but because I don't want my marriage to be built on a foundation of lust and mirage love.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I listed both

Okay. Then I would guess I have "boinked" between 30 and 40 people. I once began counting out of curiosity, and then decided I didn't really care how many people I've boinked. I was already a **** in the eyes of many, so it didn't matter.

I think I'll use the word "boink" for a while when I'm flirting with the hubbie. What a cute word.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I did not know boinks are suppose to be counted. Does it counts for more if you remember his name (or her name)?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member

So, how many?

I'm not really sure. It was either too few or too many.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

The .5 is for the one time with a long-term friend when it didn't end quite the way either of us expected, and it never happened again.

If I became single, I wouldn't engage until after I was married. Not because it's a sin but because I don't want my marriage to be built on a foundation of lust and mirage love.

Don't you think it's more likely that you'd get married out of lust if you didn't? I mean, if I'm holding out for marriage, madly in love with someone, and think she's hot as ****, I wouldn't be waiting eight years to pop the question.

Whereas I was madly in love, she was hot as ****, and we boinked (boinked...really?!). So the marriage wasn't out of lust.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good Lord, I really am a ****.
I checked....."****" refers only to women per dictionary.com.
Until the dictionary changes the definition to reflect nascent male application of the word, your promiscuity would make you a:
"lothario"
"wencher"
"libertine"
"womanizer"
"lecher"
"lech"
"philanderer"