• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many Private Messages?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
511 now but like Sunstone I believe I had upwards of 10,000 at one point.

Wirey

Fartist
I just sent everyone in this thread a PM. If you don't get it, it's because the mods hate you and deleted it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I use to delete them once upon a time, but I stopped at one point, don't remember when. As of now it says I have 1298.

Random

I keep none in my inbox. None of the members ever send me a PM anyway, and the few that did in the past are no longer around. I don't want Mods sending me PM's, because it may be punitive.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I just sent everyone in this thread a PM. If you don't get it, it's because the mods hate you and deleted it.

I didn't get your PM, but I know for certain it wasn't because the mods hate me and deleted it. Instead, I am quite sure that Mystic (who is retired staff now) is holding it for ransom -- the exact sum of her ransom demand astonishingly corresponds precisely to the money I owe her for an excellent lap dance she performed for me some years ago after I had somehow managed to completely accidentally and wholly unintentionally given her the absolutely mistaken impression that I would promote her to forum administrator in exchange for her sexual favors. Even after all these years, I feel deeply guilty that I somehow managed to give her that impression, especially since she had earned the position entirely by virtue of her hard work and effectiveness as a lower ranking staff member. Perhaps you can imagine the misery it caused me that she mistook a few casual remarks of mine to mean she could only earn the position on my lap, so to speak. I just don't know how it happened I gave her that impression!

Titanic

I didn't get your PM, but I know for certain it wasn't because the mods hate me and deleted it. Instead, I am quite sure that Mystic (who is retired staff now) is holding it for ransom -- the exact sum of her ransom demand astonishingly corresponds precisely to the money I owe her for an excellent lap dance she performed for me some years ago after I had somehow managed to completely accidentally and wholly unintentionally given her the absolutely mistaken impression that I would promote her to forum administrator in exchange for her sexual favors. Even after all these years, I feel deeply guilty that I somehow managed to give her that impression, especially since she had earned the position entirely by virtue of her hard work and effectiveness as a lower ranking staff member. Perhaps you can imagine the misery it caused me that she mistook a few casual remarks of mine to mean she could only earn the position on my lap, so to speak. I just don't know how it happened I gave her that impression!

In all seriousness, is that lapdance stuff really true?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In all seriousness, is that lapdance stuff really true?

While it's true that Heather is among the sexiest women I've known in my 56 years (I'm not just making that up -- that really is true) largely, I think, because sexual confidence and competence in women are HUGE turn ons to me, and while it is also true that I have almost every reason to believe after knowing and cherishing her online for years that she is very likely to give a dynamite lap dance when she wants to, I myself have not yet had the pleasure of having my socks blown to threads because of her. To be perfectly honest, I kind of doubt we ever will. Oh, we might meet up someday. But I wager we will discover ourselves to be sexually incompatible. That's my hunch in the matter. And, of course, I'm not just saying that because I think Heather might take it as a dare and a challenge and decide as a consequence of my fake attitude...I mean, as a consequence of genuine attitude that she absolutely must and should have her way with me. No, that happens to be the very furthest thing from my mind as I write this.

Last edited:

Titanic

While it's true that Heather is among the sexiest women I've known in my 56 years (I'm not just making that up -- that really is true) largely, I think, because sexual confidence and competence in women are HUGE turn ons to me, and while it is also true that I have almost every reason to believe after knowing and cherishing her online for years that she is very likely to give a dynamite lap dance when she wants to, I myself have not yet had the pleasure of having my socks blown to threads because of her.

Thanks for the answer. I was starting to believe it was true.