• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many Private Messages?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I didn't get your PM, but I know for certain it wasn't because the mods hate me and deleted it. Instead, I am quite sure that Mystic (who is retired staff now) is holding it for ransom -- the exact sum of her ransom demand astonishingly corresponds precisely to the money I owe her for an excellent lap dance she performed for me some years ago after I had somehow managed to completely accidentally and wholly unintentionally given her the absolutely mistaken impression that I would promote her to forum administrator in exchange for her sexual favors. Even after all these years, I feel deeply guilty that I somehow managed to give her that impression, especially since she had earned the position entirely by virtue of her hard work and effectiveness as a lower ranking staff member. Perhaps you can imagine the misery it caused me that she mistook a few casual remarks of mine to mean she could only earn the position on my lap, so to speak. I just don't know how it happened I gave her that impression!

While it's true that Heather is among the sexiest women I've known in my 56 years (I'm not just making that up -- that really is true) largely, I think, because sexual confidence and competence in women are HUGE turn ons to me, and while it is also true that I have almost every reason to believe after knowing and cherishing her online for years that she is very likely to give a dynamite lap dance when she wants to, I myself have not yet had the pleasure of having my socks blown to threads because of her. To be perfectly honest, I kind of doubt we ever will. Oh, we might meet up someday. But I wager we will discover ourselves to be sexually incompatible. That's my hunch in the matter. And, of course, I'm not just saying that because I think Heather might take it as a dare and a challenge and decide as a consequence of my fake attitude...I mean, as a consequence of genuine attitude that she absolutely must and should have her way with me. No, that happens to be the very furthest thing from my mind as I write this.

If we're being open and authentic now, I admit I would have given you that lap dance for free. It's cuz I luvz youz. But a promise is a promise....

You're starting to break. It only took 6 years. Now cough it up, Phil.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

All righty then. Looks like I need to schedule for the next 6 years weekly promissory notes out to your cottage via scary looking hitman types. I'll be sure to send with them a few weapons of torture....bad beer, strobe lights, and an assortment of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black music playing over and over again on a loop.

You'll either break by getting me the money you owe me, or you can find a way to send Hugh Jackman or Angelina Jolie my way. :cool: