• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How would you react if at the end of they day christianity was right?

MdmSzdWhtGuy

Ðanisty;923579 said:
I believe the Creator God of the OT is evil and Jesus was good. :shrug: Are you asking how anyone could believe that or how anyone could not believe that?

IF someone believes in the Bible, then I don't understand how they could NOT come to the conclusion that the Gnostics did, and which, apparently, you have. I don't buy into the Bible as being anything authoritative at all, but if I did, I would have to come to the same conclusion as you.

I never have seen any evidence of a literal God, creator or otherwise.

B.

Ðanisty

IF someone believes in the Bible, then I don't understand how they could NOT come to the conclusion that the Gnostics did, and which, apparently, you have. I don't buy into the Bible as being anything authoritative at all, but if I did, I would have to come to the same conclusion as you.
I don't understand either. Apparently our conclusions confuse them just as much though.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Depends on which version, but for the most part i would be surprised, actually flabbergasted would be the better word.

I also think i would go instantly insane considering the various contradictions and illogical laws upon which the universe would be built.

Ðanisty

I really still think this question is too vague. I can't answer it without know what is being asked. Are we talking about just the Bible being right? Which denomination are we talking about?

BFD_Zayl

probably say hi to Satan, but its ok, I have a feeling me and him would be best buds, i'll get the keg.

Jeremiah

Sell my soul to the Devil for an eternal flesh life. That way I could go back to being a soulless atheist with no conceren for heaven or hell.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
I don't eat possum or squirrel at all. Have at it.
You're missing out, over here we're encouraged to kill the grey squirrel. It'd be a waste to let all that squirrelly goodness go to waste :drool:.

EDIT: can you believe the spellcheck corrected my spelling of squirrelly? What a marvellous world we live in.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Sell my soul to the Devil for an eternal flesh life. That way I could go back to being a soulless atheist with no conceren for heaven or hell.

The devil doesn't even have a body, he has no power to create life or to posess a body at all. he has no power to do anything but talk, persuade, and to "P*** and Moan" when he doesn't get his way.

(sorry in advance to all you statanists)