• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Am American

dust1n

Zindīq
Questions:
If you could hench for any poster, who would it be?
If you could arch any poster, who would it be?

I am a henchman.

I would hench for near anyone, but would prefer any of the fine, intelligent ladies that this forum has to offer.

If I could arch any poster, it would have to be Caladan. Mainly because it seems like the greatest challenge... like reading The Deadliest Game or something.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mystic seems a good one to hench for.
Whom to arch...whom to arch.... I'd want someone civil, but capable of snappy repartee.
Wirey would do, but he hasn't posted much in a while. Eliot Wild, Monta, Mystic & Skwim come to mind.
Please, let others not be offended by lack of inclusion....my memory suffers.

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Mystic seems a good one to hench for.
Whom to arch...whom to arch.... I'd want someone civil, but capable of snappy repartee.
Wirey would do, but he hasn't posted much in a while. Eliot Wild, Monta, Mystic & Skwim come to mind.
Please, let others not be offended by lack of inclusion....my memory suffers.

Mystic would be good, though I feel I wouldn't really utilize my hencing skills.