• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am done with Trump discussions

Clizby Wampuscat

And I am trying to hold up your assertion that "the left cannot have a conversation about anything without using insults" by asking you to look to the interviews and rallies over the last months, and count the insults against the left by Trump and Vance, compare them to those against the right by Harris and Walz. I do not think you will like what you find. It will make your own bias more evident to you than you have ever allowed you to acknowledge, even to yourself.
Yeah, just bring Trump into the conversation to derail it. He has nothing to do with my comment. I don't think you can help yourself so I understand.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Yeah, just bring Trump into the conversation to derail it. He has nothing to do with my comment. I don't think you can help yourself so I understand.
And I understand, too.

One way or another, one day we might figure out which of us had the better understanding. Sure, Trump might win -- and I'll be happy to dialogue with you in a couple of years and ask how you're feeling about it. I have, I must say it, some confidence that you might very well experience some measure of buyer's regret.

Shall we leave it until then?

Clizby Wampuscat

And I understand, too.

One way or another, one day we might figure out which of us had the better understanding. Sure, Trump might win -- and I'll be happy to dialogue with you in a couple of years and ask how you're feeling about it. I have, I must say it, some confidence that you might very well experience some measure of buyer's regret.

Shall we leave it until then?
Sure.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Are you kidding me,? Harris is a total basket case for a president. I can't even imagine her standing up to countries like Russia and Iran among other hostile countries much less doing anything about our own domestic problems.

She handled Trump pretty well during their debate.

Trump is clearly a doer, Harris is obviously a hider who simply won't do jack **** about anything because she can't handle the job.

He is a doer, but does he do the right things? How is Harris "hiding" from the job?