• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am leaving RF

Titanic

Okay guys and girls and anything inbetween! I just wanted to let all of you know that I am leaving religous education fourm and I do not think i will ever post on here again. The reason why is that i am getting closer to being a moviestar! I have finally quit the odd jobs for good and i am close to getting a big role! I hope everything is good between us all, peace out everyone!

Titanic

I will finally be in a big budget film! My agent just called I got the role! I have finally made it! I hope this is my big break and this role will make me a moviestar! also i am working on a script so i plan on being very veristal in hollywood! again peace out everbody! i guess this is my final post.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
good luck. give us a shout out in your big movie please.

Kerr

Okay guys and girls and anything inbetween! I just wanted to let all of you know that I am leaving religous education fourm and I do not think i will ever post on here again. The reason why is that i am getting closer to being a moviestar! I have finally quit the odd jobs for good and i am close to getting a big role! I hope everything is good between us all, peace out everyone!
Good luck!

Not sure why you have to leave, but best of luck.
Me neither.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I will finally be in a big budget film! My agent just called I got the role! I have finally made it! I hope this is my big break and this role will make me a moviestar! also i am working on a script so i plan on being very veristal in hollywood! again peace out everbody! i guess this is my final post.

Congrats! :)

You really don't have to leave if you landed a role in a film, though. There have been a few members here who have done film work and still posted, fwiw.

Actually, it's cool when we can continue posting with other working artists. It's your decision, though, if you feel that RF will get in the way. Let's see how long your waits on set gets in between takes, and if you think to yourself, "Hey, I wonder how RF is going...." ;)

Just kidding. Congrats again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Inadequate reason!
Y'all come back now, ya hear!

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
You may want to stay on the forum to keep yourself grounded. I mean sure; being Leo DiCaprio's butler in some movie may be great, but don't let it go to your head. You're still a mortal grappling with existential angst in a sea of horrid misery. "I AM Butler Number 1!"