• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Found it! I Found the Meaning of "Life"!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Folks are always asking what the meaning of "life" is, but no one seems to know. Well, I've changed all that once and for all. I looked up "life" in my Oxford Desk Dictionary, and now I know what it means. And now you too can know what the meaning of life is just by sending me $29.95 US shipping and handling for my free video in which I read what the meaning of life is from my Oxford Desk Dictionary! Act today and get a free Lipton tea bag with each order! Simply dial: 1-800-UNCLE-SUNSTONES-SCAM Operators are standing by!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Folks are always asking what the meaning of "life" is, but no one seems to know. Well, I've changed all that once and for all. I looked up "life" in my Oxford Desk Dictionary, and now I know what it means. And now you too can know what the meaning of life is just by sending me $29.95 US shipping and handling for my free video in which I read what the meaning of life is from my Oxford Desk Dictionary! Act today and get a free Lipton tea bag with each order! Simply dial: 1-800-UNCLE-SUNSTONES-SCAM Operators are standing by!
This could be a very hot seller on ebay if you're naked while you narrate.

lizskid

BANNED
4 of 36 definitions in the first entry, dictionary.com.

life
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/laɪf/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lahyf] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural lives
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/laɪvz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lahyvz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective
–noun 1.the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally. 2.the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment. 3.the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one. 4.a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.

Now, Sunny, find another way to fund your retirement!!!!!:slap:

ayani

i'd like to suggest that, while not absolutely required for a meaningful life, beautiful Turkish women and handsome Sudanese men do make life a lot prettier. man, i love college... :D