• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Godobeyer, please try to actually meet a few homosexuals. You have no idea of how deeply unfair you are being to them.

Oh, and homosexuality is fairly frequent among animals as well.

Jumi

Well you could also educate yourself out of right-handedness. How would you start?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Godobeyer, please try to actually meet a few homosexuals. You have no idea of how deeply unfair you are being to them.

Oh, and homosexuality is fairly frequent among animals as well.
Actuatly i meet one , he act like woman . a woman in shape of man .

but as i said before :

if count by statistics , we will find that gay and lesbien marriage is less than normal (woman and man) marriage in the world .

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
and If He (the gay) hope to be interested woman as most of men in world, what he suppose to do ?

Exactly what I said. A gay person will never be sexually interested in women, anymore than any of us will grow wings.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I'd rather live on an island full of gays than people who hated anything different. I've never had any problems with gays, have you??
I have no problem . they may have problem .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

That looks more like transexuality (being of a gender while having been born as a member of the opposite gender) than homosexuality (being attracted to people of one's own gender).

Transgenderism, respectable as it is, is definitely not the same thing as homosexuality. A person may be a trans homosexual or a trans hetero, or even a trans bisexual. In any case, the two states are neither opposed nor equivalent.

but as i said before :

if count by statistics , we will find that gay and lesbien marriage is less than normal (woman and man) marriage in the world .

That means nothing. Blue eyes are rare as well. I am not about to fix them out of that situation.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Exactly what I said. A gay person will never be sexually interested in women, anymore than any of us will grow wings.
is default medical ? he had male organes , they don't work well ?.
or psychiatrist issue , try to convince him that he is male (if he act like woman)

averageJOE

zombie
I chose "Other".

What a gay/lesbian would have to do to live life as a heterosexual they would have to do two things. One, learn out how to lie to themselves. And two, learn how to force themselves to believe that lie.

Jumi

Sounds like a transsexual. Were you scared of her?

You probably met a lot more gays than you know. They are just afraid to tell you because in many places people have weird thoughts about them and some kill them like ISIS.

Is gay marriage allowed in your country? That's a good reason why they're not married.

I have no problem . they may have problem .

I don't see why they would have a problem with you unless you wanted to do something bad to them.

Jumi

is default medical ? he had male organes , they don't work well ?.
or psychiatrist issue , try to convince him that he is male (if he act like woman)
Have you tried educating yourself to be left-handed. Could you try convincing yourself you are? Would it be helpful... no.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That means nothing. Blue eyes are rare as well. I am not about to fix them out of that situation.
indeed it's mean , that commun human action static tells .
that couple (different gender) male and female , is very more and extra mores than gay marriage in the world.

may thousand gay marriage VS rest of humanity . so gay or lesbien marriage is nothing if compared to man/woman couple marriage .

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
that couple (different gender) male and female , is very more and extra mores than gay marriage in the world.

may thousand gay marriage VS rest of humanity . so gay or lesbien marriage is nothing if compared to man/woman couple marriage .
So proportions determine whether or not something is "normal"? Like Luis pointed out, there are less blue-eyed people than others. Does this mean they possess an abnormality in need of correction?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Sure, a majority of people are heterosexuals, and I fully hope them to be happy as heterosexuals.

It just turns out that homosexuals don't fit that mold, and that is fine.

Homosexuality is normal. It does not deserve to be discouraged.

That is both inaccurate (there are many more homosexuals than you think) and irrelevant (their affective and sexual rights are not to be extrapolated from those of the majority anyway).