• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God Created Man...

Quester

Youtube ,,, the ONLY place to get hard data information.
MNEXkcj.gif

Quester

One question. Could you do better?
I'm guessing you mean "do better" with the videos? First off, NDEs (in this context) just can't be believed to be real. If someone sends you a text for you to make a video and simply says it's real - how do you know that's even true? Bottom line - you don't. It's kind of like the science rejection of the paranormal. How do they know? They use OTHER PEOPLE'S research and just say it's wrong. Really? Do they ever do their own PERSONAL study of the subject? Nope. I did ... and, it's real.

Your premise requires a heavy dose of philosophy and theology to rationalize why there are many imperfections in the physical world. You could also answer it from a scientific perspective to some extent as well. It's like asking why did God create poisonous berries? Did He deliberately want to kill that naive guy who thought it was an edible one?

If God was the perfect designer, then why does God allow the design to be altered?

As for why genetic makeup can be altered is not inherently against a deity's design. The deity could have made it so that a species' genetic makeup is naturally capable of adapting to certain environments after some period of time. And that is the case. I see no problem with that. Minor changes in genetics to accomodate a particular environment is adaptation. There is no issue with that.

Then why did God allow genetic drift/mutation?

None of this means God is less likely to exist. I could look for every single instance of imperfection in the world if I wanted to as well. But I think this could be answered in a few ways.

From a christian's perspective, one could simply answer this as the result of sin when Eve took the apple from the tree in Genesis which caused all of these imperfections to start existing on the earth afterwards. Mutations, poisonous berries, diseases, viruses existing in nature etc. and this could make biblical sense I suppose. It could be a possibility. And I could leave it at that.

But what If I were to take the position of Intelligent Design Theory? I could see the intelligent design being layed out in molecular biology as an example. Just the same way someone points out imperfections I could point out high intelligence for something.

Irreducibly complex and well designed mechanisms in genetics show intelligent design. The DNA polymerases-helicase-tau connection and the cell's molecular machinery as a whole for example. when cell's divide to create new ones they need to replicate precisely 3 billion base pairs of DNA for each dividing cell. If errors occur, DNA polymerases kicks in to proofread top to bottom, the helicase guides it and the tau protein keeps it from becoming stochastic all while correcting for synthesization. This is intelligently designed. Plenty of scientists have used this scientific evidence as pointing to some type of designer. God, a highly intelligent entity, ultra highly developed civilizations from elsewhere in the universe. It's just so absurd to think that evolution all on its own did this stuff! And yes, it still is science to say this as one is basing his own informed opinion on the basis of what the scientific evidence is pointing to.

Another one could be A, G, C, T which forms the nucleic acid sequence in each base pair of DNA. The DNA molecule is a sophisticated information based system like a computer. Its nucleic acid sequence functions similarly to a computer's binary code of 1s and 0s for example. You're literally programmed like a computer code. Except it's even better, it's quaternary! So this begs the question, who's the programmer? Since coding requires a programmer, where is He? Why is He hiding? Nobody can answer those questions.

A designer certainly exists. I am not joking, it's way too hard to deny with all of the advances made in biology, computer science etc. A lot of scientists realize this now. Don't be intellectually dishonest with yourself about this.

I'm guessing you mean "do better" with the videos? First off, NDEs (in this context) just can't be believed to be real. If someone sends you a text for you to make a video and simply says it's real - how do you know that's even true? Bottom line - you don't. It's kind of like the science rejection of the paranormal. How do they know? They use OTHER PEOPLE'S research and just say it's wrong. Really? Do they ever do their own PERSONAL study of the subject? Nope. I did ... and, it's real.
A lot of them are not fake. How can everyone around the world congregate together and agree to create an agenda about a personal life changing event that occurred for themselves at vastly different times throughout their lives? You can't. And why in your right mind would you? You will say they are fake until you have one yourself.

Quester

A lot of them are not fake. How can everyone around the world congregate together and agree to create an agenda about a personal life changing event that occurred for themselves at vastly different times throughout their lives? You can't. And why in your right mind would you? You will say they are fake until you have one yourself.
All I said was that these events cannot be taken as true just because someone sent you a letter and said their experience was true. The researched NDEs by medical experts with the patient in the hospital are the ones I trust ... Youtube is another story completely.

King Phenomenon

My question is to the op