• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I jumped from the second story window of this apartment what would happen to me ?

Massimo2002

1704173834443.png

Massimo2002

How much pain would I be in ? Is there a way of jumping from the window without any fear or feeling any pain ?

Massimo2002

Jump from those bottom windows. :p

Why are you contemplating this?
I want to jump from my middle window because I want to conquer my fear of heights one and for all and I am genuinely interested to see if the middle window is a high height or if it's not that high and I want to see if I feel any pain and if so how bad and if I break any bones or anything this may sound stupid but I have a curiosity with this and manily I want to not be scared anymore of heights.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to jump from my middle window because I want to conquer my fear of heights one and for all and I am genuinely interested to see if the middle window is a high height or if it's not that high and I want to see if I feel any pain and if so how bad and if I break any bones or anything this may sound stupid but I have a curiosity with this and manily I want to not be scared anymore of heights.
Try a ferris wheel. Its not worth the risk.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

Try a roller coaster or bungee jumping to get rid of a heights or falling fear.

Heyo

Veteran Member
How much pain would I be in ? Is there a way of jumping from the window without any fear or feeling any pain ?
A trained stunt man or parachuter could jump from that height and be fine. If you're not one of those, you'll probably break some bones.
For a no pain landing for lay people I remember a tip from alt.suicide.holyday: at least 12st floor and make sure to land on concrete.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Please seek professional help for that and please do not jump from the window. At best it's going to hurt a lot, at worst it'll lead to serious injury and it won't hp your fear if heights.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I have found that you don't need to jump, just accommodate to being at heights. It gets better with time (and worse once you stop being at heights). Get a ladder, climb as far as you feel comfortable, take a deep breath and descend slowly. Repeat daily until you can do it without fear.
If you need to jump, jump from the lowest rung on the first day and go higher one by one each day until it hurts. Tape you ankles tight. You may not break any bone but you will know what is a safe height to jump from.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Oh, I see. That's ridiculous. A normal thinking person would not want to try such a stunt in any case. Maybe you should spend your time thinking about more constructive things, like helping people. Anyway, hope you get better, really I do.