• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Israel Stopped Occupying The West Bank Would There Be Peace Between The Jews And Arabs?

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I don’t see any tactical advantage of occupying said territory. The West Bank is only a measly 20% of Israel.

But then again, aren’t Arabs occupying territories in Israel outside of the West Bank?
IMG_6127.jpeg

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I
I don’t know. I just read somewhere that all the Palestinians want is for Israel to stop occupying the West Bank. So I’m trying to learn how peace can be achieved..
Well, sure that's what the Palestinians want in part. Keep in mind that the Palestinians also elected Hamas.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I know.
it’s a little bit smaller than Massachusetts

It's smaller than some counties. But they do have a lot of high-tech industries. I was reading the other day that the US and Israel are working on new drone technologies. (Of course, I guess everybody is doing that these days, but Israel has been on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies useful to the U.S.)

Kathryn

It's smaller than some counties. But they do have a lot of high-tech industries. I was reading the other day that the US and Israel are working on new drone technologies. (Of course, I guess everybody is doing that these days, but Israel has been on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies useful to the U.S.)
It's smaller than MOST countries.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's smaller than MOST countries.

True, although I said "counties," as in counties in the U.S. It's smaller than Pima and Maricopa counties in Arizona, for example. Counties in southern California also are quite large, larger than Israel and even some states back east.

Kathryn

True, although I said "counties," as in counties in the U.S. It's smaller than Pima and Maricopa counties in Arizona, for example. Counties in southern California also are quite large, larger than Israel and even some states back east.
Sorry, my bad.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
There will be no peace for Israel until a significant percentage of the world's Muslims get very vocal about ending Islamism.

From that perspective, the WB is an essential tactical peace of land for Israel. Imagine your enemies being 5 miles from your major cities, it's untenable.