• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Jesus was a sacrifice...

psychoslice

Veteran Member
If you want to find out if what is said in the New Testament is true, then you can find out for yourself.
But is the new testament true, what version do you believe to be true, the King James, come on, find out for yourself, then you can only blame yourself if you are wrong.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
But is the new testament true,
It is not about if it is true, it is about YOU FINDING OUT if it is true.
what version do you believe to be true, the King James,
Use a Bible in our English.

Study from more than one. I have studied from many. There are some that I will not use. I find that some scriptures are more enlightened in the NET Bible, and some more in the Weymouth, and NIV. I sometimes look to the Holman, and the New American Standard Bible, and maybe the Aramaic Bible, and even the King James 2000 Bible. I rely on the King James for deep studies in the Old Testament.

come on, find out for yourself, then you can only blame yourself if you are wrong.
What do you got to lose? How badly do you want to know the truth?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
It is not about if it is true, it is about YOU FINDING OUT if it is true.

Use a Bible in our English.

Study from more than one. I have studied from many. There are some that I will not use. I find that some scriptures are more enlightened in the NET Bible, and some more in the Weymouth, and NIV. I sometimes look to the Holman, and the New American Standard Bible, and maybe the Aramaic Bible, and even the King James 2000 Bible. I rely on the King James for deep studies in the Old Testament.

What do you got to lose? How badly do you want to know the truth?
I don't need to know any truth, I am the truth as you are also, you need to find the truth in scripture and hearsay, I don't, that's the difference.

Yes

I don't need to know any truth,
You don't need to know any truth.
I am the truth
You just said you don't need to know any truth.

as you are also,
Jesus is the Truth, and he has revealed himself to me.

you need to find the truth in scripture and hearsay, I don't, that's the difference.
You speak too much contradiction. You say I am the truth, then you say I need to find the truth I told you have the truth. I told you how to find out if what the Bible says what Jesus says is true. You have to want to find out, but since you say you do not want to find out, why do you go against me as if you have the truth?

You are giving your opinions about my Holy Bible. You are saying it is hearsay. That is your unknowledgeable opinion. You act as if you know God and the Bible, but you admit you do not obey. God says if anyone says they know Him, but they do not obey Him, then they are a liar, and the truth is not in them.

God is the Truth, and if we obey God, He will live inside us.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You don't need to know any truth.

You just said you don't need to know any truth.

Jesus is the Truth, and he has revealed himself to me.

You speak too much contradiction. You say I am the truth, then you say I need to find the truth I told you have the truth. I told you how to find out if what the Bible says what Jesus says is true. You have to want to find out, but since you say you do not want to find out, why do you go against me as if you have the truth?

You are giving your opinions about my Holy Bible. You are saying it is hearsay. That is your unknowledgeable opinion. You act as if you know God and the Bible, but you admit you do not obey. God says if anyone says they know Him, but they do not obey Him, then they are a liar, and the truth is not in them.

God is the Truth, and if we obey God, He will live inside us.
If I am the truth, then why would I need to know it as you think I should.

What I speak my sound like contradiction to you, but to me it all makes sense, I don't need to cling to a religion like you do. I have my own, my very own, thank you very much.

Yes

If I am the truth, then why would I need to know it as you think I should.

What I speak my sound like contradiction to you, but to me it all makes sense, I don't need to cling to a religion like you do. I have my own, my very own, thank you very much.
I am telling you what God says about people such as yourself who want to tell others about Him and His Word.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I am telling you what God says about people such as yourself who want to tell others about Him and His Word.
But your doing the same thing, you are telling everyone here what you yourself believe in, mmm, maybe it your ego talking ?.

Unification

Animals were sacrificed because it was a teaching tool about what was coming. What was coming was Jesus coming to sacrifice himself for us.
Isaiah 1:11-16King James Version (KJV)
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil

Who told you to sacrifice living animals? The Lord has been the sacrifice since before the foundation of the world. It's all internal and spiritual. When we humble ourselves and see us for what we are, make ourselves low, let the Lord teach us internally, and meditate, forget everything we think we know.... And wait patiently for truth, it's the most beautiful thing. We are to sacrifice our carnal, fleshly, egotistical nature, the beast/animal within us and die with Christ to our old selves and the resurection occurs within our hearts, creating our new selves.

Unification

What is wrong with you? People are not ignorant for obeying God. God commanded animal sacrifices.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Unification

I found out for myself, just as Jesus says.

Anyone who chooses to do what Jesus says will find out for themselves, for we get understanding after we obey.

See Psalm 119:100; Proverbs 3:32; Proverbs 3:5-6; John 14:21; Philippians 4:9; Luke 11:28; John 7:17; John 8:30-32; John 13:17.
The Word of the Lord is spoken internally. Searching the scriptures won't get anyone anywhere, it exalts a book over the true Word within. Scriptures are written by Spirit, takes the Spirit within man to understand them. The carnal man's mind creates their own external and vain God. Don't be deceived, worshipping the image of the beast (a physical man Jesus) .... The whole world is. The Lord is within, the kingdom is within the human body. Spiritually. The tabernacle, the sanctuary, the temple, the church, the house of the Lord... It's INSIDE of an individual, inside the human body... It's the body, the human body. Where the only transformation of mankind can occur, INSIDE. Peace to you.

Unification

The Word of the Lord is spoken internally. Searching the scriptures won't get anyone anywhere, it exalts a book over the true Word within. Scriptures are written by Spirit, takes the Spirit within man to understand them. The carnal man's mind creates their own external and vain God. Don't be deceived, worshipping the image of the beast (a physical man Jesus) .... The whole world is. The Lord is within, the kingdom is within the human body. Spiritually. The tabernacle, the sanctuary, the temple, the church, the house of the Lord... It's INSIDE of an individual, inside the human body... It's the body, the human body. Where the only transformation of mankind can occur, INSIDE. Peace to you.
I understand it's tough to take in, the most difficult thing for a being to do is to eliminate what we think they know and their own ego decreasing and being made humble. . It's not easy to not follow the crowd and man's teaching, and to which is spiritual adultery... It is painful the defeat of Satan (the ego) .... But it's the most beautiful and peaceful truth and unity of oneness. I was an avid follower of all the theological man doctrine too until I was called out of it all and listened to the true voice of the Lord. Meditation. We are closest to the Lord when our minds are still and it's empty and the Spirit teaches. The only truth.

Unification

What is wrong with you? People are not ignorant for obeying God. God commanded animal sacrifices.
You are correct in a sense. He commanded the sacrifice of our animal and beastly fleshly nature and carnal minds.... We just have to be made low and see ourselves for what we really our first.
Ecclesiastes 3:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. (Animals in NKJV)

Unification

There was no such atonement.
and you might well be held accountable for all you have said or done.

Blood on the cross negates your wrong doing.....how?
The lamb slain from the foundation of the world so every creature can have life. The truth (Spirit) and life (blood) in every individual. An all pure God would have consumed any sin or wrongdoing by mankind instantly. All mankind are able to live by the blood. The Christ is in every individual. When we die to our animal nature, we die with Christ within and he resurrects within our hearts, and a new creature is made alive. Think of a seed in every individual, that seed needs born, inside every individual. The altar we build to God is internally, and are cleansed by the blood. Sprinkled internally. Washed. our carnal animal fleshly nature is killed and we are made a new living spiritual being. Many look at the scriptures as a historical timeline which is a mistake. The four gospels are the testimony of Matthew, Mark,Luke, and John of the death and resurection of the Christ within them, inside of their human bodies. There was nothing physical, outward, external about it. The words Jesus spoke were INSIDE Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. the entire Old Testament was the spiritual sacrifice, All inside of the human body. Jesus just had other names used by the testimonies of the other men for their higher spiritual transformation.

Yes

You are correct in a sense. He commanded the sacrifice of our animal and beastly fleshly nature and carnal minds.... We just have to be made low and see ourselves for what we really our first.

That is not why God told the people to sacrifice animals
You are not speaking things from Go
Ecclesiastes 3:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. (Animals in NKJV)
That is not why God told people to sacrifice animals.

Yes

The Word of the Lord is spoken internally. Searching the scriptures won't get anyone anywhere, it exalts a book over the true Word within.
You wouldn't know anything for sure if we did not have the Holy Bible.

Scriptures are written by Spirit, takes the Spirit within man to understand them. The carnal man's mind creates their own external and vain God. Don't be deceived, worshipping the image of the beast (a physical man Jesus) .... The whole world is.
You should not say that. People worshiped Jesus when he was a Man on earth; and through his shed blood on the cross, all things are reconciled to God.

The Lord is within, the kingdom is within the human body. Spiritually. The tabernacle, the sanctuary, the temple, the church, the house of the Lord... It's INSIDE of an individual, inside the human body... It's the body, the human body. Where the only transformation of mankind can occur, INSIDE. Peace to you.
No one gets the Lord within unless Jesus chooses to make his home with you. Jesus tells us whom he chooses.

Yes

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
You do not understand, for God gave those commands, and the people had to do them. However, God did not like it that His people would sin, give a sin offering, but NOT REALLY BE SORRY FOR THEIR SINS.

Therefore, all their righteous acts, the act of obeying what God says about incense, and obeying special days, like the new moons and Sabbaths---they were as filthy rags.

Unification

You do not understand, for God gave those commands, and the people had to do them. However, God did not like it that His people would sin, give a sin offering, but NOT REALLY BE SORRY FOR THEIR SINS.

Therefore, all their righteous acts, the act of obeying what God says about incense, and obeying special days, like the new moons and Sabbaths---they were as filthy rags.
I respect your thoughts. Question: does an Almighty God who hates vanity (anything outward or physical) , commands for animals to be brutally dismembered and blood to be flung upon people.... An Almighty God is in need of a sick, evil, twisted, external physical act and in need of literal animal blood to forgive an individual.... Just how does that all sound?

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil

Who told you to sacrifice living animals? The Lord has been the sacrifice since before the foundation of the world. It's all internal and spiritual. When we humble ourselves and see us for what we are, make ourselves low, let the Lord teach us internally, and meditate, forget everything we think we know.... And wait patiently for truth, it's the most beautiful thing. We are to sacrifice our carnal, fleshly, egotistical nature, the beast/animal within us and die with Christ to our old selves and the resurection occurs within our hearts, creating our new selves.

2000- 3000 years ago... We can't all cook at that speed. Silly.... My beef, My pork...