• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Il Duce Donald shoves Prime Minister out of his way

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I don't read those "tweet" things, so I don't know what he's up to.
It would be great if he pushed a mime in France though.
So you prefer to be uninformed? Tweeting is, in Trumps own words, how he prefers to communicate with the American people. Thus, his tweets are just as important as anything else. It's important to hold him accountable for them.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
So you prefer to be uninformed? Tweeting is, in Trumps own words, how he prefers to communicate with the American people. Thus, his tweets are just as important as anything else. It's important to hold him accountable for them.
I still think the Secret Service should bar the Twit-in-Chief from Tweeting on Twitter due to national security concerns.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So you prefer to be uninformed?
Is it "informed" to seize upon what is likely (according to sources who won't
divulge the evidence), & then treat as inerrant fact? That's just bone headed.
When something is of uncertain cromulence, I'll treat it as just a possibility.
If something is only likely, then it's only likely....not a fact.
Tweeting is, in Trumps own words, how he prefers to communicate with the American people. Thus, his tweets are just as important as anything else. It's important to hold him accountable for them.
What are you seeking here?
I don't read tweets, & haven't even spoken to his accountability for what he says there.
But I'll now state....
If Trump says something, either by word or tweet, he is accountable for what he says.
Does this address your post?

Last edited:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Is it "informed" to seize upon what is likely (according to sources who won't
divulge the evidence), & then treat as inerrant fact? That's just bone headed.
When something is of uncertain cromulence, I'll treat it as just a possibility.
If something is only likely, then it's only likely....not a fact.

What are you seeking here?
I don't read tweets, & haven't even spoken to his accountability for what he says there.
But I'll now state....
If Trump says something, either by word or tweet, he is accountable for what he says.
Does this address your post?
If the mainstream media just took one sources word for it, I would agree. But they confirm with more than one. Certainly not 100%, but it can't be dismissed altogether.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the mainstream media just took one sources word for it, I would agree. But they confirm with more than one. Certainly not 100%, but it can't be dismissed altogether.
I'm not dismissing the possibility of the Russian gov being behind it at all.
(I've allowed the possibility many times before.)
I dismiss the leap to certainty, particularly when other explanations exist....
- DNC insider
- NGO hackers.