• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm An Atheist

M

Majikthise

oggtheblog said:
Thankee! "'Cuz" sucks! I'm lookin' fer BIG REASONS!!

Damnation, hellfire, puppies will try to bite you (those buggers are always at my heels!)...you know, the usual stuff.:D

Bishka

Veteran Member
oggtheblog said:
Tell me why I shouldn't be.

Why? I no more need to convince you not to be an atheist then to convince you that the moon is made of blue cheese.

It's not in my habits to tell people what they do and do not believe. :)

M

Majikthise

oggtheblog said:
Tell me why I shouldn't be.

You won't get much here. You should start a thread in the debate or discussion forums. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with the replies.;)

Good luck!

M

Majikthise

oggtheblog said:
WOOPS! Tell me how 'n how!!

Click on sitemap (up there to the left), click on Forum, and choose your poison. I don't know how to post a link so that's the best I can do.

I gotta get to bed. Good luck and I'll look forward to talking to you again.:sleep:

Booko

Deviled Hen
Majikthise said:
Click on sitemap (up there to the left), click on Forum, and choose your poison. I don't know how to post a link so that's the best I can do.
Open up new brower tab or window.
Go to the place you want to link to.
Copy link to buffer (CTRL-C).
Get back into post you want to put link into.
Click where you want link in the post.
Paste (CTRL-V).

Voila! Link!

Well, it's the ugly way to do links, but it's the easiest.

After that, there comes the [ url= http://www.yothisisdalink.org] .... [ /url] tag thingy.

(Except you have to have a certain number of posts before you can insert links. 15 or something like that...it prevents spammers.)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi oggtheblog,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you get to like it here, and I see no reason why you shouldn't be an atheist, if that makes you happy.:)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Hey Ogg! welcome to the forums!

my view: if you see no rhyme or reason in believing in God, then you shouldn't believe in God :shrug: