• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

INDISPUTABLE Rational Proof That God Exists (Or Existed)

ladybug77

Ah so you see more than 7billion souls right now at the moment? I'm not talking about what will come in the future. I'm talking about right now. Are there only 7billions souls.

I said 7 generations. 7cycles if you will. Until we are left with nothing but boys. And we cannot continue to strive. Then God takes us.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Define? or just draw a line?
How about the difference between you and a rock?....or a pile of dust?

Evidence required?
That you post in response is a sign of your spirit.

So you are equating spirit to senteience or intellegence? Because what you imply as sentience or intellengence I think is not what you are trying to present as "spirit". Do you have evidence that sentience or intellegnece are something other than simply that?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
So you are equating spirit to senteience or intellegence? Because what you imply as sentience or intellengence I think is not what you are trying to present as "spirit". Do you have evidence that sentience or intellegnece are something other than simply that?

Someone once said...I think, therefore I am.
He was considered a great philosopher.

God is not allowed to say?.....'I AM!'

Enai de a lukal

To refresh your memory, the question was this-

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Someone once said...I think, therefore I am.
He was considered a great philosopher.

God is not allowed to say?.....'I AM!'

He is allowed. He hasn't...so...can we do the inverse? If god cannot say or we cannot provided evidence that he has said it...can we assume he does not exist?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
He is allowed. He hasn't...so...can we do the inverse? If god cannot say or we cannot provided evidence that he has said it...can we assume he does not exist?

And God said to Moses as Moses did ask a name....
'Tell the people..."I AM!"...and they that understand will know whose law this is.'