• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult the Person Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
does not know the difference between to, too and two....but it really does not matter, he spells them all wrong anyways

Wu Wei

He hates wearing mittens...because then he is only able to count to 4

And you're wrong ya derelict, ya dishonest, disseminator of deception, the formula is (two - too) + n = won

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He hates wearing mittens...because then he is only able to count to 4

And you're wrong ya derelict, ya dishonest, disseminator of deception, the formula is (two - too) + n = won
His greatest desire in life is to be a rug.
(No one told him that his dream would end his life.)
So he sent $9.95 to some company with an ad in the back
of Bear's Life Magazine for lessons on becoming a rug.
How's the studying going, Yogi?

Wu Wei

His greatest desire in life is to be fetid, drunken, deadbeat, derelict.....and he achieved that years ago...it came naturally to him

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
His greatest desire in life is to be fetid, drunken, deadbeat, derelict.....and he achieved that years ago...it came naturally to him
You're trying to insult me by accusing me of being successful ??
Poor bumbling extra in a Charmin commercial.....

Wu Wei

big talk coming from a guy who gets lost in his own bathroom because there is no Exit sign

Wu Wei

He leave self-made "presents" on peoples front porches....then lights them on fire, rings the doorbell and goes and hides in the bushes, giggling like a little school girl

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He leave self-made "presents" on peoples front porches....then lights them on fire, rings the doorbell and goes and hides in the bushes, giggling like a little school girl
It worked on you!
I loved how you stomped & stomped...then when the fire was out,
you splattered my "present" all over you legs & new porch furniture.

Wu Wei

Is the smelliest, most revolting, foul, vile, skirt wearing, person in Revoltingstan...which is why he has won the Miss Revoltingstan contest for 7 years in a row

Thief

Rogue Theologian
as if a flea infested bear rug has any leeway to speak down on anyone

you are low

on the floor...….low