• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult the Person Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I suppose I could call you a chicken, but in certain areas of China that is a much bigger insult that it is here....and you are entirely the wrong gender and I don't want to insult any females that may be in your family...only you... so...I'll tone down my insult...this time

You obnoxious, contemptible, nefarious, atrocious goat fondler. Your type makes me puke! you vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!!!

There I was nice

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Well I suppose I could call you a chicken, but in certain areas of China that is a much bigger insult that it is here....and you are entirely the wrong gender and I don't want ot insult any females that may be in your family...only you... so...I'll tone down my insult...this time

You obnoxious, contemptible, nefarious, atrocious goat fondler. Your type makes me puke! you vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!!!

There I was nice
Wow. That was nice. Thank you.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You, sir, litter and leave messes for others to tidy.

upload_2019-7-12_9-33-44.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Although I don't deny doing as you say, that's not me, I'm not a black bear...I'm a kodiak.....and it gives loiterers, such as yourself, something to do.....so its a service to help the dregs of humanity.....now go clean up my mess lackey....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and you have the nerve.....

choking baby foxes until their tongues stick out

and then cell phones the photo as an avatar

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Outlived Frank Herbert (the author of Dune) but was the inspiration for Herbert's sandworms. I guess the sandworm emperor always did remind me of him.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Revoltingest actually had an affair with Mr. Van, and to avoid getting caught he conspired to have Mr. Truck killed off before the poor killed-by-fire soul could discover such treachery.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She likes to pretend to us that she's all goth & larpy, but
in real life she dresses like June Cleaver, forced her
boyfriend to change his name to Ward, & together they
take care of the Beaver.

Hmmm....that could be misread.