• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview, Anyone?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?

Bthoth

In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?
Where to start?

'in the beginning'........'at the beginning'

What to remember is knowledge evolves and the beliefs of a mind will and do evolve over time.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Where to start?

'in the beginning'........'at the beginning'

What to remember is knowledge evolves and the beliefs of a mind will and do evolve over time.
Does that mean you'd like to be interviewed at some point?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Interview technique: remove heart and brain from victim to see what makes them tick. This is only possible with willing interviewees otherwise known as sacrificial victims. The skilled interviewer has many exciting techniques such as the leading question, the subtly voiced doubt, the soupçon of incredulity and above all the practice of dealing with special children and unruly and ornery husbands.

Having a dash of masochism in my nature, sure, I'll sign up as long as we agree on a "safe word" first ;)

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Interview technique: remove heart and brain from victim to see what makes them tick. This is only possible with willing interviewees otherwise known as sacrificial victims. The skilled interviewer has many exciting techniques such as the leading question, the subtly voiced doubt, the soupçon of incredulity and above all the practice of dealing with special children and unruly and ornery husbands.

Having a dash of masochism in my nature, sure, I'll sign up as long as we agree on a "safe word" first ;)
Say the word! ;)