• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview, Anyone?

Heyo

Veteran Member
In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?
As you have already included @ChristineM as a non believer, I also volunteer as interviewee. I've tried to dispel misconceptions about Agnosticism, but an interview might help a bit more.

vulcanlogician

You and I talk religion a lot, but I'd be happy to interview you for the sake of the forum in general. :D

I'm down to read that. Will you ask Hammer questions one at a time, and then follow up questions (as per a traditional interview?) Or will it simply be a list of questions to expedite the process? There are good reasons for doing both. I'm just curious what you were thinking.

@Bthoth
@crossfire
@ChristineM
@sun rise

I'm down to read the interviews of all these folks. Especially sun rise.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?
If you don’t know already… (I think I’ve been here long enough) - but always open. :)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm down to read that. Will you ask Hammer questions one at a time, and then follow up questions (as per a traditional interview?) Or will it simply be a list of questions to expedite the process? There are good reasons for doing both. I'm just curious what you were thinking.

I'm down to read the interviews of all these folks. Especially sun rise.
@The Hammer hadn't confirmed, so I hadn't included him. It seems he has now, though, so I will add him.

@Bthoth and @crossfire have had theirs going. Interviewing @crossfire
Interviewing Bthoth Feel free to read or jump in, if you have anything to add!

Sakeenah

I wouldn't mind being interviewed :)