• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IQ Test

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
"YOU FAILED"

... and i'm in college... wow

i dont think it's even possible to fail an IQ test... but i did it

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
"YOU FAILED"

... and i'm in college... wow

i dont think it's even possible to fail an IQ test... but i did it

Whaaaat? Are you serious? Did you take the top test?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I keep telling everyone I have a low IQ and they never believe me; YOUR IQ SCORE IS: 99 (That is pretty much the score I got last time I took the test).

That is on the 'very low' side of 'Average':(

I really don't know why I made myself go through that..................I don't like being reminded .

Buttercup said:
I just took it for the first time and scored 117. That's probably not that good.
Compared to be that is genius!! (That is above average)
</IMG>

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
YOUR IQ SCORE IS:

Your score places you in the top five percent of the population. This qualifies you for membership in the International High IQ Society.

What is the International High IQ Society?
The International High IQ Society was founded in the spirit of the urban academies and intellectual salons that first sprang up during the European Enlightenment. These communities of amateur scholars were devoted to the casual pursuit of the arts and sciences, and their members represented the learned professions, merchants, writers, and artisans. After flourishing throughout Europe and North America, many of these communities were displaced by modern research universities and influential government and private sector research foundations. Much was gained from this transformation, but something was lost as well.

The International High IQ Society takes what's best about the golden age of the intellectual salons tolerance, moral engagement, and faith in the free play of ideas and applies them to a contemporary setting.

International High IQ Society my ***! If these things actually measure intelligence, then lie detectors actually detect lies.

Here is something to think about. Name the animal that belongs next in the sequence:

(1. dolphin (2. whale (3. walrus (4. ?

(A. Scorpion (B. Shark

c0da

YOUR IQ SCORE IS:

Congratulations.

Nah, I've not taken it yet.

Edit* I just did the test and got 113.

BFD_Zayl

94! whooo hooo!!! now if i finish highschool and start college i should get better.....psh ill just get an apprenticeship...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
International High IQ Society my ***! If these things actually measure intelligence, then lie detectors actually detect lies.
I have no idea if this test was meant as fun or was truly meant as a IQ barometer. My guess is that is was more for fun. What I get the most satisfaction out of however, is that I scored higher than my son who took it two times. Heee :monkey: And this is my smart kid who will graduate high school as a sophmore in college. I can't wait to say neener, neener to him. :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
michel said:
I keep telling everyone I have a low IQ and they never believe me; YOUR IQ SCORE IS: 99 (That is pretty much the score I got last time I took the test).

That is on the 'very low' side of 'Average':(

I really don't know why I made myself go through that..................I don't like being reminded .

Compared to be that is genius!! (That is above average)
</IMG>

you're better than me, i got 93 - i hate visual tests, i always screw them up :sarcastic

SoyLeche

meh...

Your score places you in the top five percent of the population. This qualifies you for membership in the International High IQ Society.

I'm not joining - dang it. Probably full of a bunch of know-it-alls. I can only stand being around one at a time, and I apparently fill that quota :)

Random

Buttercup said:
Has anyone in this thread taken a genuine IQ test?

Yes, when I was 15, I scored 163. Einstein-level, apparently, though you wouldn't know it if you met me...:eek:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Godlike said:
Yes, when I was 15, I scored 163. Einstein-level, apparently, though you wouldn't know it if you met me...:eek:
163???? Wow! I think genius is considered somewhere around 135-140 isn't it?

What do you think of this test?