• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It's funny when you think about it...if they consider themselves apes, children of apes, they might as well be grandchildren of frogs and great-grandchildren of cockroaches...what difference does it make? :p
The difference is that those would require species to jump branches.

But I wouldn't expect someone who insists on willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and strawmanning biology to understand that.

By all means, continue to bear false witness

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Let's talk "web": Did you know that the official JWs website is the most translated in the whole net?

... more than any scientific institution website, more than NASA's website, more than the Vatican's website, a lot more than any other website, simply THE MOST TRANSLATED, without adds, with security, totally free for all public ...

:cool:
All paid for with the "donations" of the faithful.

So what?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Evolution theory is based on the existence of chimeras, mixed species, evolutionary links between different species supposedly successive and directly related ... those are chimeras: more than one animal species in one body ... There is not difference between that and a mythological chimera. You have never found any.
You are confusing evolution theory with your strawman version of it.

There no crockoducks.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
A lot of two way communication is possible with babies because they are little homo sapiens who speak Ancient Language. I'm hardly adept but can communicate with them. Babies are much easier than other animals. You'd probably be surprised what they can learn at this age.
I was nanny to my sister's kids when they were babies. I can assure you, I'm aware of what babies are capable of learning.

You were the one that was just telling me that babies can't communicate. I was disagreeing with you.

"I've said many times that humans are like sleep walkers. We can't even see our own consciousness or reality itself directly. We see everything through a kaleidoscope of what we believe. We can't communicate with animals or even our own young."
You can get their attention almost from birth and they love to learn. I think they are stunted because they get no feedback they can understand.
Babies can understand plenty of feedback.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Remarkable!!!

"A lot of two way communication is possible with babies because they are little homo sapiens who speak Ancient Language."
I just quoted to you what I was referring to:

I've said many times that humans are like sleep walkers. We can't even see our own consciousness or reality itself directly. We see everything through a kaleidoscope of what we believe. We can't communicate with animals or even our own young."

Good grief.

Now you've changed your mind and decided that babies are "little homo sapiens who speak Ancient Language" ... ?
Mmmkay.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What leads you to repeat the claim that all change in all living things is sudden when you clearly do not have the evidence to support that claim? Why do you adhere and persist in this claim when it goes against the evidence of experiment and observation.

Are the generation times of E. coli, Ephemeroptera, Homo sapiens and Pinus longaeva all sudden and the same duration?

Do all novel, beneficial genes fix in a population at the same rate? In other words, is mutation, reproduction and fixation all sudden?

Do farmers observe a corn crop suddenly after planting?

If a farmer plants a mixed crop of American ginseng, pawpaw and walnuts this coming season, should he expect to harvest from all of them in the following fall? According to your claim his equipment would be wrecked during planting as the walnut trees would burst from the ground suddenly as fully mature trees laden with nuts.

I think if you look at the evidence and think about it, you will find your claim has no merit. It seems you have just come to believe it since that fits with other things you believe, but cannot demonstrate.
No answer addressing this yet. I know I shouldn't expect it to be answered or in any meaningful way.

If by some extreme chance it was addressed and on topic, that might constitute a miracle.