• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Choose your chimera ...any of them all are just myths. They don't exist and never did. ;)
Explain to me what you mean by chimera and then provide the evidence and argument that it supports your position.

They are your claims. You do the work.

Can you?

Let's watch and see or maybe it will be more insults and pointless attempts at humor to assuage what seems like a very soiled ego?

Eli G

Don't fool yourself ... you know very well what I mean.

Evolution theory is based on the existence of chimeras, mixed species, evolutionary links between different species supposedly successive and directly related ... those are chimeras: more than one animal species in one body ... There is not difference between that and a mythological chimera. You have never found any.

Evolution is a myth. :cool:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Don't fool yourself ... you know very well what I mean.
No. You explain what you mean and provide the evidence and argument. You can do it.
Evolution theory is based on the existence of chimeras, mixed species, evolutionary links between different species supposedly successive and directly related ... those are chimeras: more than one animal species in one body ... There is not difference between that an a mythological chimera.

Evolution is a myth. :cool:
I've never heard of these chimeras. Can you provide the references you are using to come to this claim?

Mixed species would be an ecology.

Maybe you should relax and gather your thoughts here. They seem a little disjointed and incomplete. Because I know of nothing in evolutionary science that talks about what you are claiming.

You're going to have to provide a little background evidence.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, others may understand ... Some hear and others remain deaf, that's life.

Have a nice day.
So you can't and rather than admit that you allude that I'm someone deaf and blind.

That seems a rather childish way to address others in your own thread when you swagger with confidence of the presumed superiority of your own position.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, others may understand ... Some hear and others remain deaf, that's life.

Have a nice day.
I've learned from countless encounters with those that don't know, but only act as if they do, that when asked they cannot provide what is requested and what is their duty and responsibility to provide for the claims they make.

Sigh. It is more of the same I see.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Whatever ... Still have a nice day. :)
You said that last time and didn't go anywhere. Why should I take it at face value now? Not only to mention it for that reason, but that and the behavior I've seen exhibited doesn't instill confidence in what you post. It doesn't seem to do justice to the religious position you claim either in my opinion.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Are you making some sort of concerted effort to contradict your grievance thread? It is working. Just so you know.

Do you have anything that actually pertains to the thread or is it just trivial and cheap insults to help you get through the night?

I have to correct you, they have two atheist attack grievance threads.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I have to correct you, they have two atheist attack grievance threads.
Two? Really? I didn't know that. That would seem to me like they have fear of more than just science or Christians that accept sciecnce.

Very telling.

To be completely transparent, I'm not seeing anything outside of my expectations.

Eli G

I am giving this forum another month banned out of my time.
Blame the empty posters with their disqualifications and empty arguments and personal attacks.
See you in one month.
Byeeee. :cool:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Whatever ... Still have a nice day. :)
Take heart. I am not on here 24 hours a day. So you can come back when I'm off and post nothing to your hearts content that demonstrates nothing against the theory of evolution, but much about the deniers of that science.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I am giving this forum another month banned out of my time.
Blame the empty posters with their disqualifications and empty arguments and personal attacks.
See you in one month.
Byeeee. :cool:
Yes. Of course. Your failure to respond meaningfully isn't your fault. It is the fault of others. Your limited ability to debate properly and refute anything to do with evolution is also not your fault but that of others. It is my fault.

I accept it as a backhanded compliment that my posts have stymied you.

Yes. I'm not seeing anything novel here. Thank you for fulfilling my expectations.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
We may need counselling to recover. I suggest we all do it together, might get some kind of group discount.
I know you guys have taken a real beating in just one thread. But I'm not sure if counseling will be sufficient for the devastation of two. Given the sort of hard charging, fact-based responses I've been getting, I feel for your loss.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yes. Of course. Your failure to respond meaningfully isn't your fault. It is the fault of others. Your limited ability to debate properly and refute anything to do with evolution is also not your fault but that of others. It is my fault.

I accept it as a backhanded compliment that my posts have stymied you.

Yes. I'm not seeing anything novel here. Thank you for fulfilling my expectations.
I suppose the big question is whether they are going off to lick their wounds, or are they flying home to claim victory?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I know you guys have taken a real beating in just one thread. But I'm not sure if counseling will be sufficient for the devastation of two. Given the sort of hard charging, fact-based responses I've been getting, I feel for your loss.
Seriously though, I will miss the free entertainment