• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

MountainPine

Deuteronomy 30:16
Yeah you just proved you have not read any scientific articles on the matter.

Also you are acting like one of those bisexuals homophobics who think everyone is like them and must choose the opposite sex.

Do you serisoly think straight men enjoy having sex with other men?

And for that matter what gender do you think I should limit having sexual interactions with.

What's the matter? You can't refute anything I've said, so you had to resort to ad hominem attacks? FYI, I have read articles on the matter. Unlike you, though, I can distinguish between science and pseudo-science.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Huh....true Christians do not do homosexual acts...no anal sex....

WARNING A MIXTURE OF FEMININE SASS AND MASCULINE ANGER PRECEDES THIS NOTICE, VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Bull****!

Christians can lie, steal, eat shrimp, wear mixed fabrics etc. and still be Christians but not have homosexual acts OR anal sex.

****ing hypocrite!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
LOL, really? Maybe if the woman is old, but otherwise that is ridiculous.
Do you have a vagina or know anything about vaginas at all? It seems not. Yes, it does hurt a lot when you're not wet enough for it and it doesn't have a thing to do with your age. It's about how aroused you are. It takes females longer to get sufficiently turned on for vaginal penetration. The vaginal muscles have to relax, on top of producing the necessary amount of lubrication. That's why "foreplay" is so very important. Even still, she still might need to use store-bought lube.

It's probably best for you to remain abstinent since you obviously are ignorant of even the basics of sex, at least until you educate yourself much more.
Huh....true Christians do not do homosexual acts...no anal sex....
Excuse me, but what do "homosexual acts" have to do with anal sex between a man and woman? o_O

Last edited:

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
What's the matter? You can't refute anything I've said, so you had to resort to ad hominem attacks? FYI, I have read articles on the matter. Unlike you, though, I can distinguish between science and pseudo-science.

First of all I did refute what you said.

Second of all I am asking for proof, something you never have done to back your views.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Do you have a vagina or know anything about vaginas at all? It seems not. Yes, it does hurt a lot when you're not wet enough for it and it doesn't have a thing to do with your age. It's probably best for you to remain abstinent since you obviously are ignorant of even the basics of sex, at least until you educate yourself much more.

Excuse me, but what do "homosexual acts" have to do with anal sex between a man and woman? o_O

Coming from me it would hurt like a ***** if someone did that dry.

And my gentiles is less sensitive than a woman's.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Homosexual acts is self explanatory....it is not between a man and a woman.... Btw ....although the bible does not mention it specifically, anal sex between a man and a woman would also be an abomination....

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Homosexual acts is self explanatory....it is not between a man and a woman.... Btw ....although the bible does not mention it specifically, anal sex between a man and a woman would also be an abomination....
That's your personal opinion. I was just saying that there's really no sexual acts that LGBT people engage in that straights don't also practice.

Deidre

Here's a question, I've often wondered. If you are a Christian, and you believe that homosexuality is a sin...okay, that is fine. But, why does that give you the right to condemn homosexuals? I know what the Bible teaches, but God is love. And WHATEVER THE SIN IS...no matter what it is, or IF it is...it is between God and the individual. I sin, everyone sins. Everyone is fallible, and it gets so tiring to listen to fellow Christians go on and on about homosexuality, as if that is the end all be all sin, and that heterosexuals somehow are superior over homosexuals. The truth is, it isn't for me to tell someone else how to live his/her life, because no one knows someone's heart. If two people of the same sex fall in love...truly in love with one another...I think it is a beautiful thing, and not for me to judge. Does this make me 'less' of a Christian? :blush: