• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
So.....which religion have I consistently been referencing....hint...Genesis 19 .... Leviticus 18:22 ... Leviticus 20:13 ... Romans 1:26-27 .. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ... 1 Timothy 1:10

You told me to look at the title to prove your point without checking what it was.

I was simply trying to show you when you say prophets by default it means all prophets not just the ones you like.

Also on the topic of this thread, what sex do you think I should be allowed to have intercourse with?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You told me to look at the title to prove your point without checking what it was.

I was simply trying to show you when you say prophets by default it means all prophets not just the ones you like.

Also on the topic of this thread, what sex do you think I should be allowed to have intercourse with?
So you have not been reading my posts...I have been consistent referencing biblical teachings about homosexual acts...

It is not up to me to tell you what to do with respect to your personal sex life....

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
WOW, okay.....

Even though I've stated that I wasn't going to participate in this thread anymore, I need to say a couple of things:

1. I'm beginning to think that the whole reason why this thread was created was to expose all the "homophobes" to either disrespect them or ban them.

2. Judging someone's person or religion as "homophobic" because they believe homosexuality is immoral is wrong and not fair. For thousands of years people have held the view that a relationship between a man and a woman is natural because their pieces fit together, and that two hot dogs and two bagels don't fit. It is a moral objective to many, and it is wrong for homosexuals to expect tolerance from those whom they know don't approve; to expect others to throw away their world view for the sake of their sexual preference. It's completely selfish. Why do homosexuals care so much about what others think of them? That's a serious question because all they think about is acceptance.

3. This whole thing about homosexuality vs religion is way overblown. It is a violation of freedom of religion to force churches to perform gay marriages, or to force Christian judges to issue a marriage certificate for homosexuals, or to close down cake shops because the owners object to make wedding cakes for gay couples. Equal rights, huh? I don't think so.

Here's the solution: maybe homosexuals should just accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of their lifestyles and deal with it. It isn't the end of the world.

Monotheistic religions obviously have issues with gay people. Just ask the people about to be beheaded for being gay. Just ask the politicians in Australia. Just ask the african christian areas where they try to rape the gay out of you.

All we seek is to be treated equally and have the same access to stuff as everybody else. Our sexuality is not who we are. If people saw us as the people we are, rather than how we have sex or who we love, there wouldnt be an issue. Seriously.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
So you have not been reading my posts...I have been consistent referencing biblical teachings about homosexual acts...

It is not up to me to tell you what to do with respect to your personal sex life....

You constantly say homosexuality is wrong but you cannot tell me what sex I should have sex with?

That's bull****.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
The bowels are full of stool and toxic stuff, bacteria etc.. and what comes out has a yucky smell.... It is hardly the place I imagine nature meant as a venue for sex...

The vagina isn't exactly a clean place either. Just because you cannot fathom doing it yourself, does not mean it is wrong for others. Tell a completely gay man to have sex with a woman and he will have the same reaction to them as you do to anuses.