• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is Brandon of HONEY the second comming of Christ?

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
I think i need to really read up on his post or blogs to make sure i don't make a mistake and people CANT rip away at my facts ;)

go Brandon :)

mainliner

Brandon doesn't need youtube vids ha !! ..... The guy turned a photo into million monies DONATED !! If the guys a nut ........... Then so be it , good on him :)

go Brandon :)

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Brandon does NOT perform miracles, he simply raised a lot of money for a schools field trip.

Does Brandon have any youtube videos? If so, you should play some of Brandons videos.

~PEACE~
What does YouTube have to do with anything? And no check out his photo blog. He has done many good things besides this. You have done nothing. Don't diminish his accomplishments.

He has done more good in 5 days then you have your whole life. All you do is present joKes as evidence.

catch22

No. No he is not. He's a guy who's taking pictures of people in New York city. I'm not sure why you'd make the proposition he is in any way divine, let alone the second coming of Jesus Christ.

mainliner

No. No he is not. He's a guy who's taking pictures of people in New York city. I'm not sure why you'd make the proposition he is in any way divine, let alone the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Wether he's the second coming or not , he's doing more good than George:)

who isn't the lord btw:)

I hear you, and I agree that this Brandon guy is NOT the Second Coming of Christ.

~PEACE~

would that make brandon or george the first coming?

That would make Me- George Manuel Oliveira- the first coming of Christ.

Thid brandon guy is not even competition.

I don't have any competition, because I was born as the Christ, even though I didn't have My apotheosis until I was 23 years old.

~PEACE~