• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Harris Really Worth Voting For?

I Am Hugh

Researcher
Many of us have plans for the future as US citizens, so we will vote for the only sane, non-criminal candidate.

[Laughs] Those parties are always shut out from the process. The insane criminal candidates are your only options, you are only too complicit to see that.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
I have a feeling that whatever happens in your life it is fillied with negativity, and you blame others for it.

I'm very optimistic, actually. Take your blinders off. Stand back and look at the battlefield. More like a WWF ring, actually. It's all scripted. I'm not for your quasi-nemesis. I don't vote, for Trump or anyone else. You needn't project on me. I don't blame the collective you for this. You're only an aside. Not even a pawn.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That's why she is avoiding media/interviews.
Yep and it's been over 30 days and counting.

This will reflect her administration and party if elected. Just watch.

Harris will be leading the most secretive and hidden administration in American history and will be notably antipress and anti-interview keeping the American people in the dark will be their mainstay throughout her term if elected.

Pogo

One of my best friends (of more than 30 yrs) tried to stick a spoon on my arm after I got the first Covid vaccination, because she'd heard the vaccine made people magnetic. She's the kind of person who comes to conspiracy theories through sites like Natural News. The nicest person you could ever hope to meet, and she'd be there for me come hell or high water. I can't fault her for anything except the same thing that cuts across my people network, regardless of education level: low, low, low information voters. Low to none. It's a crisis of ignorance.
Well I'm not sure low information is the correct word, after hours of fox and natural news they have lots of information it is just of low quality such as hanging a spoon on your magnetized arm. Doesn't matter if your arm is magnetic or not, a stainless steel spoon would not stick to it or any other magnet and if your friend is rich, neither will silver or gold.
However, some people can hang spoon. adults may need beverages to get them to try,
Spoon-on-Nose.jpg

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm very optimistic, actually. Take your blinders off.
Let's take a look at your comments.
Stand back and look at the battlefield.
Battlefield? That's negative.
More like a WWF ring, actually. It's all scripted.
That's negative.
I'm not for your quasi-nemesis. I don't vote, for Trump or anyone else.
You don't vote, but chime in on the debate. That's negayive.
You needn't project on me.
Oddly you are justifying my observation, quite negative.
I don't blame the collective you for this. You're only an aside. Not even a pawn.
Sorry, pawns vote, and smart one's will vote for Harris.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
She has a lot of support for someone "nobody wanted"

What choice do democrats.
She's not been voted into candidacy.
She lost badly in her campaign run for democratic candidate.
Just weird how she fell into this position.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I hope someone will be. I could care less about the presentation all I want to see is action and the proper results in real time.

Not people who will just ramble on and about throughout their entire Administration.
I wonder what your idea of 'proper results' might be.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Ate you comparing her to Trump/saying she is like Trump?

Trump is marketing a lot of crap. Coins, cards, shoes, DJT stock, etc.
He is a business man. That's his demeanor.
That's who he is and what he does.

Its funny that with anything about Harris you try to defend it with "but Trump".
Oh, yeah – “Trump is a business man, so doesn’t he know what he's talking about?" No, he isn't and no, he doesn't.

Look how his bankruptcies have crushed small businesses and the men and women who worked for them, He inherited his business; he didn't create it. Whatever happened to Trump Airlines? How about Trump University? And then there's Trump Magazine and Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks and Trump Mortgage! Where are they?

A business genius he is not.

Last edited: