• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it OK to question other people's beliefs?

anonymous9887

bible reader
According to Mormonism, nobody goes to "Hell" -- at least not to the version of Hell you're probably thinking of. We believe in what could be described as the largest heaven and the smallest hell of any Christian denomination. Only a tiny fraction of the people who have ever lived or will live will end up in what we call "Outer Darkness." It is a place entirely void of God's glory. But in order to end up there, you have to really be pretty anti-God in the face of absolute proof that He exists. God's a whole lot forgiving and merciful than most people give Him credit for being.
I agree god is very merciful, more than people realize.

J. abdul

God brought us into existed for a reason . And gave man instruction on how to live. Since religion effects our way of life. We often live by our beliefs, or what we believe the way God want us to live. Some will live by there wits or what they believe is a comfortable live style or what is beneficial to them. Or choose a religion that was hand down to them from there relative without questioning it,or whether it holds any truth.
But God gave most people the ability to think, reason, investigate or question or just to live according to ones desires right or wrong. I believe God gave us the ability to make that chose, No one can take that God given right from us.
Welcome to God's Test

jonathan180iq

As I have been on here for sometime, I have noticed that many a percentage of people done like to be questioned.
First off
1. I like to know what people are basing their ideas on. How do you feel?
2. If they are expressing their opinion to others I call that witnessing, and I believe you put yourself in a position to be questioned. Thoughts?
3. I Also Like To Know if Test HAVE Been run to Validate WHAT An individual Is teaching. Thoughts?
4. How do you handle interchange of faiths?

If we never questioned ourselves, or others, we'd all still believe in childhood fantasies and mythologies, wouldn't we?
We stop being scared of the dark because we have experience in the dark and we learn to trust that nothing is going to jump out of the closet and eat us... We should do the same with our adult beliefs as well.