• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Satanism so anti Jehovah if

Tomef

So all tribes find tribes to blame for being bad. Do they ever change their minds and claim that the bad tribe is good? How do they make these changes?
What do you think? Which group or groups of people in your country are currently considered by some other group as being ‘bad’, why and since when?

Tomef

However, if the tribe that Israel claims is bad, then that tribe will think Israel is bad.
None of the tribes are bad. Do you think none of the tribes are bad?
What does this mean? Are you asking if one group or another is inherently bad in comparison with another?

River Sea

What do you think? Which group or groups of people in your country are currently considered by some other group as being ‘bad’, why and since when?

@Tomef

During World War II, German Americans would ask German POWs imprisoned in the United States if their relatives were still alive in Germany. I'm not reasoning "bad," however, I sense a concerned tone. How would the word concerned relate to the adversary (Satan) that's not separated from Jehovah, analyzing this title of the thread: Is Satanism so anti Jehovah if

1717618999553.png

1717619210469.png

Photos from Blog post: A Look At German POW Camps, Including In Faribault
(however, one of the photos I had to screenshot due to being too large for this forum)

Blog Post: A Look At German POW Camps, Including In Faribault

Last edited:

Tomef

@Tomef

During World War II, German Americans would ask German POWs imprisoned in the United States if their relatives were still alive in Germany. I'm not reasoning "bad," however, I sense a concerned tone. How would the word concerned relate to the adversary (Satan) that's not separated from Jehovah, analyzing this title of the thread: Is Satanism so anti Jehovah if

View attachment 92373
View attachment 92374

Photos from Blog post: A Look At German POW Camps, Including In Faribault
(however, one of the photos I had to screenshot due to being too large for this forum)

Blog Post: A Look At German POW Camps, Including In Faribault
I’m not sure if I understand your question.

The old and new testaments were written largely to provide a sense of identity and belonging to particular groups of people. Having an adversary or adversaries has always been part of group identity for humans, or at least since people started writing about it. The earliest writings pit people against the elements, against opponents, against monsters, against death etc. That isn’t always a negative thing, it’s just part of the process of thought and experience by which identity is defined and formed.

Having adversaries doesn’t imply a continual state of personal hatred between individuals. Humans are more complicated than that.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
This being said, I do not understand why YHWH was so jealous that actually YHWH was more similar to a Satanic action adversary, due to the word Jealous, and this Jealous excluded many. So could YHWH be Satan, just like people can be Satan? Yes. This is Dharma. Am I understanding correctly, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala? Or can you help me understand what Dharma is in this area?

I understand people are gods; however, for people all to go to one God (greater), what happens if yet a lesser god, YHWH, is adversarial to Jealousy. Keep in mind that there's no separation. @Bharat Jhunjhunwala How do people create names? What happened when the letter H was added to Abraham? Yet when did YHWH become jealous? There is no separation.
Yahweh became jealous because when the Jews left Mitsrayim they were travelling in hostile lands for 40 years. In this period, it was necessary for Moses to keep his people together. One of the strategies used by Moses was to instill fear in them that if they left the Moses’s clan or if they left the Jews group then they will be harshly punish by Yahweh and this was the reason for Yahweh being jealous or saying that he was a jealous God.

ChieftheCef

How many questions? The main one seems to be who are the ‘bad guys’ in the OT then the most obvious answer is the Philistines. The role is taken up at different times by the Amorites, Baal, ‘the accuser’ in Job and the pharaoh in Genesis, among others.
But spoiler alert, the abrahamics are the bad guys (including at least Atenism).

They flow against nature, against the river of life and drown. Nature is the ever complexifying of nature by nature adapting to herself. In easier terms things get better over time, not worse. And we're not evil: we're a young species. We've had what 20,000 at most time with civilization? We're ever adapting to it. It'll go away.

Nature is it's denizens being free to do as they please within certain actual bounds. Will can violate that, but it basically doesn't. Because they are free they put their best effort to keeping them alive. With byproducts turning into food, we'll get to that, more beneficial complexity can build and thus sustain both us and the ever complexifying reality. Because we are free to inquire without being burnt to death at a stake, in nature's bounds we can see more perspectives and thus gain a greater grappling of the truth.

Imagine this: nothing bad ever really happens compared to all the good that does, it's just that we watch tv and have the bad tendency to think about the problems we can't solve which drag us down into the gutters. But usually it's actually quite nice. And I have a great proof for such extraordinary claims: the world floats. It hasn't killed itself yet. And it might not until the sun dies. But we, including our animals and plants and bacteria, will be colonizing other planets by then. Nature cares about us that much, not that any one of us should succeed but that someone does.

Imagine this: plants eat bacteria poop that comes from the likes of both poop and dead animals. Animals breath in plant farts and eat other life alive, more or less. Animals, of all kinds, eat fermented fruit or magic mushrooms or psychedelic vines etc when they're in season (the trick is that they don't ingest them all the time, only when in season, and they've EVOLVED to be able to do it.

the Abrahamic god is not who he says he is. Nature is not god's creation. I believe it is nothing's, the absence before after and during everything who appears more like Ouranos or even Abzu than Yahweh.

River Sea

Yahweh became jealous because when the Jews left Mitsrayim they were travelling in hostile lands for 40 years. In this period, it was necessary for Moses to keep his people together. One of the strategies used by Moses was to instill fear in them that if they left the Moses’s clan or if they left the Jews group then they will be harshly punish by Yahweh and this was the reason for Yahweh being jealous or saying that he was a jealous God.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Did the 'Yadavas Hebrews' assassinate Moses in order to overthrow him because he instilled fear in them? Who governed them after Moses was assassinated? Yet before the assassination, how were these people punished by this jealous YHWH when attempting to leave the clan. Moses created YHWH? How did YHWH continue after Moses was assassinated? Was it pharaoh Akhenaten from KMT (Egypt) who continued YHWH?

Last edited:

River Sea

Did you not understand what I wrote or are you refusing to accept what I wrote about an idiomatic phrase? Neither explanation makes sense, but whichever it is your decision

What has gotten my goat - another idiomatic expression, I’m not accusing you of stealing my livestock, is your apparent assumption that I had not read the exchange of posts before posting my response. Why else would you try to spoon feed - no, I’m not accusing you of treating me like an infant ot declaring me an invalid- me the conversation? Why would you make that assumption? I’d love to hear your explanation.
No I didn't understand what you wrote

@RabbiO due to my not knowing what that means, "what has gotten my goat," I went to Quora and searched and found out, and because of that, now Quora sent me an email about idiomatic.

From Quora

a female American friend came to stay with me a couple of years ago.
On sitting on a park bench that hadn’t fully dried from an earlier rainfall, she jumped up and yelled “ah da**it, my fanny’s soaking…”
I hastily explained to passers by that she meant her backside, and not what we English would consider a fanny to be…

@RabbiO I do not know what British English would consider a fanny to be; however, according to @ChieftheCef, I can use Bing, Gemini, and ChatGPT to find out, but @ChieftheCef left out Quora.

Look before you leap. I'm not going to baby you and show you he is, you have bing, gemini and chatgpt. It's time to not be afraid of the new.

This topic is so idiomatic

1717952672670.png

Last edited:

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Did the 'Yadavas Hebrews' assassinate Moses in order to overthrow him because he instilled fear in them? Who governed them after Moses was assassinated? Yet before the assassination, how were these people punished by this jealous YHWH when attempting to leave the clan. Moses created YHWH? How did YHWH continue after Moses was assassinated? Was it pharaoh Akhenaten from KMT (Egypt) who continued YHWH?
The Bible does not say Moses was assassinated.

ChieftheCef

@RabbiO due to my not knowing what that means, "what has gotten my goat," I went to Quora and searched and found out, and because of that, now Quora sent me an email about idiomatic.

From Quora

On sitting on a park bench that hadn’t fully dried from an earlier rainfall, she jumped up and yelled “ah da**it, my fanny’s soaking…”
I hastily explained to passers by that she meant her backside, and not what we English would consider a fanny to be…

@RabbiO I do not know what British English would consider a fanny to be; however, according to @ChieftheCef, I can use Bing, Gemini, and ChatGPT to find out, but @ChieftheCef left out Quora.

View attachment 92515
Who would think denying the truth was "helping with questions". Are you literate?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I encourage you, look. Look up the Canaanite pantheon: it's on wikipedia. Confused me at first too. If you really want to know you have a computer. Why should I do the work for you? I'm posting this for people who would understand without me telling them the minor details.
If Moses led the exodus from india and there is no evidence of abraham in West asia then we must assume that abraham was in india and Canaan too was here. So there are 2 Canaan. Pre.exodus in india and post exodus in West asia.

River Sea

goat needs to have all blood drain and no broken bones, same abilities as Jesus to take care of God's OCD
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) 'Jesus Kosher' 'goat Kosher'
if goat flees off of mountain how does anyone know if any bones were not broken and all blood drain for Kosher to take care of OCD in a lesser god.
Now let's repeat this two more times for @Mrpp

ChieftheCef

From Quora

View attachment 92515
Look it up. You are not doing well with your questions. If you're the kind of person who should be seeking you'd seek. Not feign intelligence and ask questions you can answer. I don't want to explain everything. If you want to find out what I say is true you can use Bing or Gemini.

River Sea

If Moses led the exodus from india and there is no evidence of abraham in West asia then we must assume that abraham was in india and Canaan too was here. So there are 2 Canaan. Pre.exodus in india and post exodus in West asia.

Yes, there's more than one Canaan location due to pre-exodus and after-exodus. I agree with you, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Pre-exodus Canaan was located in Ghuram, India. After the Exodus, Canaan is located in Israel; however, Israel is derived from the Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God.
So I was wondering if Krishna God was the actual name Brahman, and somehow people created and changed Brahman to YHWH a jealous god.

Further question to @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about pre-exodus and after-exodus

Did the people leave Canaan located in Ghuram, India, before or after the Yadavas left in the Indus Valley, at 1445 BC?

You were writing about pre-exodus and after-exodus. However Exodus is in reference to Yadavas in the Indus Valley and not people in Canaan located in Ghuram, India?

Exodus is in reference to the Yadavas

I do not know yet when the people in Canaan located in Ghuram, India, left, was it before or after the Yadavas?

If it's before the Yadavas exodus, did this cause the Philistines located in Gerar, the Land of the Philistines, Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan, to become stronger, and why did the Yadavas need to take the longer route? Because how did the Philistines (the sea people) become so strong compared to the Yadavas?

Last edited:

River Sea

Bing searching

Common Prophets of the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Hindus in the Indus Valley: A Hypothesis for Exploration
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Presentation at Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, August 16, 2018

Further in the pdf

1719240062725.png

Figure 22: Route of the Exodus. (1) Vadnagar to Chachran. (2) Chachran to Kabul. (2A) Short Route avoided by Hebrews. (3) Kabul to Kandahar. (4) Kandahar to Tehran via Hamun-e-Mashkel, Taftan and Isfahan. (5) Tehran to the Kangavar along the Silk Road. (6) South along the east bank of Tigris River to Al-Qurnah. (6A) Proposed travel through Baghdad not permitted by King of Edom. (7) North from Al-Qurnah along west bank of the Euphrates River. (8) West of Baghdad to Yisrael along the Silk Road. 75 The Hebrews had to cross the Indus River in order to move west towards Yisrael. The short route was to cross the Indus River at Sukkur and get on to the ancient trade route that started at Mohenjo Daro and travel toward Kandahar as marked at Route (2A) in Figure 22. However, while camping at Sukkur, God advised them to avoid the shorter route through the land of Philistines, which we locate at Mohenjo Daro. 76 We suggest that they then moved north from Sukkur, crossed the Indus River at Pi-Hahiroth 77 at Chachran to continue their journey to Yisrael

Now to my question that I'll ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala so we can further exploration in this thread

@ChieftheCef How is Yahweh a lesser deity in Canaanites? What happened to the Canaanites? Did any Canaanites survive? Did any of the Canaanites know Brahman, as Brahman is for everyone, while who is Yahweh for Israel only? If Yahweh is only for Israel, then how is Yahweh for Canaanites too?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala my question came about due to

Yahweh is a lesser Canaanite deity

I thought I was having a conversation

Instead I'm told this

Look before you leap. I'm not going to baby you and show you he is, you have bing, gemini and chatgpt. It's time to not be afraid of the new.

is that unwelcome or welcome? What is the tone as one has to read in the silence of the words.

Look before you leap. What does that mean? I'm not going to baby you and show you he is, what does that mean @Bharat Jhunjhunwala you have bing, gemini and chatgpt. It's time to not be afraid of the new? Is this unwelcome or welcome? What is the tone?

Later I'm told about goats ran off a mountain. I did research this and placed it in the thread, however question due to their created laws from people, was any of the bones broken, due to kosher food?

Kosher food is food that is fit for consumption by Jewish people, according to Jewish dietary law that later pre-Christians caused a human being be Kosher food.

This is in reference continue situation following to goats run off of mountain. The challenge is is did anyone check if any bones broken, because if bones are broken then this had fail laws that was created by people.

No one check if goats bones weren't broken. Laws of a lesser god. People are gods who creates laws. Past stories remember through idiomatic. Also study idiomatic too there's a past story.

Now lets analyze look before you leap? What is leap? What is look? What past stories reason for look before leap, leap where?

What about my language drinking from light allow. Did I look before I leap? No - I clung for a home a safe place.

we know that zero and infinity have similar properties. So, the Buddhist call God zero, whereas the Abrahamic call God infinity. The two are essentially two facets of the same thing. I don't think it helps to debate whether zero is more important or infinity.

I personally think that zero should be understood as the infinity having no particular qualities. The Buddha, in my view, did not deny the existence of God. He only said, what God wants is not understandable. Therefore, let us not debate on God said this or God said that, and instead let us focus on our own spiritual salvation. This statement that God is zero is in my assessment not tenable.

I follow panpsychism and hold that there is consciousness in every living and inanimate object in the universe, and the collective of that consciousness is essentially God. So, from this perspective, God is infinity and not zero. Thank you.

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

They left their home.
They left their home.
They never return back to their home
They left their home

Something happened to the many tribes due to a drought. Some people arrived in Yisrael that's also the land of KMT either red soil or black soil

@Tamino claims can't prove anyone who moves about
That is a conversation to explore as well.

How to know when people move about, that is a conversation through a question.

Here's example environment that people traveled, lets take a look at Iran Taftan volcano

Below the video I'm going to show screenshot with my questions

1719265509037.png

People left their home and travel through Iran.

The situations that these people were in. And the laws that they'd created for what ever reasons, were not from the following reasons refrigerators with food, air conditioners, cars, airplanes.

when traveling through Iran on foot or maybe riding on an animal or carried in a wagon, there's also all the animals to bring with

Women given birth in this environments, Women were mothers to their children who never seen Indus Valley in India.

Perhaps the elderly women helped the younger women, and so were given names describing them that later these stories that became Idioms - some perhaps extremely care and then were honored with more a goddess name

Perhaps laws from people who were created by them were also passed down through idioms such as goats running off of mountains. As you can see, there's a lot of mountains; look before leaping; catch a nerve, which means goats run off of mountains. Was troubling perhaps, that caused kosher food how come? They wanted the goats to be alive and not die, but instead they had to eat the goats who ran off of mountains, which then caused an idiom of kosher food and past stories that created a religion later. Yes my imagination yet my guessing yes not facts, just me looking at this location of Iran and picturing what traveling, due to finding a home.

I don't have word Satan as a being. I understand as adversary which is action. From traveling through Iran after there's a drought in Indus Valley maybe the people felt angry, sad, upset, complained, due to their emotions from adversary that then led some to forum in their imagination a being and they'd then Idioms a name, to help them vent their frustration, that then some of their children then believed

However this word Jehovah I don't know this word of yet, due to me shown Idioms in reference to told need to do my own work. It cause me to feel anger. I am still angry over this.

There's more

Maybe the reason why can't break a bone is there's at least a chance after the goat ran off the mountain the goat can live, however if the bone is broken they'll need to kill the goat.

this is reverse, from killing and making sure no broken bones, so this is confusing

but maybe through this idiom some how they mixed this up

when an animal breaks a bone a lot of times people will need to kill the animal

if the animal bones are ok they'll have a chance to heal and live

so if a goat runs off a mountain how come no one checked to see if the goat broken any bones

what I'm confused is this kosher food of making sure no broken bones when if an animal has no broken bones that mean the animal can heal and live

Did some how people were confused by this? And so it caused a reverse twist in the idiom about goat run off of a mountain?

Last edited:

River Sea

I was showing @ChieftheCef that I do work and research. Due to asked me to work it myself through search bing, so this is me doing that. because not to spoon feed me.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala yes I'm google searching

Google search and found this person wondering about prophets?

Khurshid Imam wrote PDF = yes I found from google search.
Further in Khurshid Imam PDF wrote about Prophet Adam.

6. Adam’s peak There is a big foot-print in Sri-Lanka (See the below picture) which is revered by people from different faith. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist – all have great respect and honor for this foot print as they correlate it with their religion. It is a 1.8 meters (5 ft 11 in) rock formation near the summit, which in Buddhist tradition is held to be the footprint of the Buddha , in Hindu tradition that of Shiva and in Muslim and Christian tradition that of Adam , or that of St. Thomas.

Wait, I'm not doing, I remember me seeing how far I can write about Sri-Lanka however in reference to Rama

Let me connect this where - oh how fun - now this is what I enjoy connecting things together - however be warned, I did a horrible area on the Hindu side, so please be warned

I was seeing how much I could do without looking

I did horrible at it and I feel ashamed

Here it is

King Rama who must save his kidnapped wife, Sita.

The demon king Ravana kidnaps Sita (how come a demon for?).

I remember from studying this yesterday that Ravana was the father-in-law of Mayasura. Am I correct?

So Ravana kidnapped Sita, how come?

Where is Lanka of Ramayana located?

Dholavira is actually Lanka; that's in the Jodhpur area.

Yeah yeah see I remember the word Lanka see

Lets compare this mess

1) Sri-Lanka from PDF from Khurshid Imam PDF wrote about Prophet Adam.
2) @River Sea remember the word Lanka and remember having a thread about Lanka area and Rama

Mmmmm, Adam and Rama both located at Lanka

However let me see where Lanka is compared to the four rivers

See now that's work for me

I mean where the work is for me is to actually map out Lanka with the four rivers and see the distance

Can I do this

I'll see if I can in the next post soon

Now this is what I enjoy doing

What is that that I enjoy doing?

I want to see the distance from Lanka and the four rivers I want to actually see this

What I'm going through is wanting to do this and pacing it in my mind, however it's a fun, that I get to carry with me, a project

This is what I enjoy doing

I'm showing you this process

Rama is Abram located at Lanka yet from that PDF from after my google search through still working, I understand I should know this by now, but I don't.

I don't know the location very well about Lanka

or am I mixing this up again

That's another area, sometimes I mix up location and names of people

Lanka better be a location let me go see my thread

1719271762208.png

Lanka is extremely close where Krishna was at before traveling east and then leaving Indus Valley

The four rivers are more located more northern east

Let me do this now where are the locations of the four rivers

Here's the website

This is live I'm showing you how I get things all mixed up and I feel shame

However I'm proud of myself for linking this word Lanka and this is how I search

By going through this mess I'll learn more about the location of Lanka

How much will I do now?

Do you like watching me do this live and showing you my flaws as I keep working at this so called searching

This is map time

King Rama who must save his kidnapped wife, Sita.

Notice word Rama. However I didn't think Rama was a king?

I actually didn't know that. How did I miss that?

How come there's a word king for?

Wait before I look up where, lets do this instead, because I can always later do that there in my other thread

What was the action of adversary that happened at Lanka?

Yeah, I like that question with in a conversation

What was the action of adversary that happened at Lanka?

Well Sita was kidnapped that's an action of adversary, and Rama saved Sita from this adversary situation

Now what about Adam what adversary that happened?

So I'm showing you this live and my flaws as well

How far is Lanka from the four rivers where Adam was at, this paradise place?

I think it was more northern eastern from Lanka that's closer to western edge of India

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala book

1719272708328.png

How far is Lanka from Pushkar in Rajasthan

Google searching

1719272815916.png

That doesn't make any sense, because it shows Sri Lanka an Island south of India, I don't understand @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

I'm sending this raw with my flaws

Last edited: