• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the end near for Trump?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Trump confused Haley with pelosi.

So? Biden confused Egypt with Mexico, his garage for the National Archives, his VP for his wife, and Ukraine for the Southern border.

Trump is running for election, and is a serious threat to democracy, justice, and global peace. It is a duty for every citizen to oppose this threat.

Hyperbole much?

Trump is failing cognitively, in the courts, and let's hope in the election.

You misspelled b-i-d-e-n

F1fan

Veteran Member
So? Biden confused Egypt with Mexico, his garage for the National Archives, his VP for his wife, and Ukraine for the Southern border.
Yet MAGAs go on about Biden, but ignore Trump falling apart before their eyes.
Hyperbole much?
Not at all. I still can't understand why MAGA voters want Trump and all the anti-American things he promises. The man is disturbed. We need a sane and stable president.
You misspelled b-i-d-e-n
See how MAGAs can't admit the obvious about Trump's decline? Almost like 6 year olds who still want to believe in Santa Claus.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Yet MAGAs go on about Biden, but ignore Trump falling apart before their eyes.

Still obsessing about Trump, huh?

Not at all. I still can't understand why MAGA voters want Trump and all the anti-American things he promises. The man is disturbed. We need a sane and stable president.

Even biden's justice dept. has revealed that biden doesn't fit that description. Not even fit to stand trial for what they said he did that warranted a trial.

See how MAGAs can't admit the obvious about Trump's decline? Almost like 6 year olds who still want to believe in Santa Claus.

Here's the decline we all see, but you'll deny:

Laniakea

Not of this world
Wrong again. You thought that I was talking about Hillary when I made my post #186. You did not follow that conversation at all. Why did you assume that?

You should go back to post 164. I responded to what you said about Nikki beating Trump, and then you got confused after that.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Still obsessing about Trump, huh?
My, why are you pushing this so hard?
Even biden's justice dept. has revealed that biden doesn't fit that description.
False, an unprofessional lawyer wrote an unprofessional report. He should be fired for such violations of DOJ ethics.
Not even fit to stand trial for what they said he did that warranted a trial.
What? There was no basis for charges against Bioden, if that's what you mean. And from a totally unprofessional who was biased against Biden.
Here's the decline we all see, but you'll deny:

News flash: all humans make mistakes. If Biden was so incapable why don't republicans who meet with him report problems? Thus far Biden is stable and functional as president. Meanwhile Trump can't seem to manage the stress of being unemployed, unless being a defendant in court is a job.

Laniakea

Not of this world
My, why are you pushing this so hard?

I'm waiting for you to admit it.

False, an unprofessional lawyer wrote an unprofessional report. He should be fired for such violations of DOJ ethics.

You don't like him because he didn't come to a conclusion favoring biden. Whatever.

What? There was no basis for charges against Bioden, if that's what you mean. And from a totally unprofessional who was biased against Biden.

Keeping top secret classified documents is ok now? My, oh my!

News flash: all humans make mistakes. If Biden was so incapable why don't republicans who meet with him report problems? Thus far Biden is stable and functional as president. Meanwhile Trump can't seem to manage the stress of being unemployed, unless being a defendant in court is a job.

Wow, you either haven't been paying attention, or totally in denial.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm waiting for you to admit it.
I already admitted that Trump is a disturbed man and a threat. Do you want more deatils?
You don't like him because he didn't come to a conclusion favoring biden. Whatever.
No, his report has been critiqued as unprofessional compared to typical reports.
Keeping top secret classified documents is ok now? My, oh my!
Ask Trump, and why he tried to hide the one's he stole from the USA.
Wow, you either haven't been paying attention, or totally in denial.
As if you are a perfect specimen as human. Biden has been doing well as president, and poses no threat to the USA like Trump.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, his report has been critiqued as unprofessional compared to typical reports.

Typically, the DOJ isn't interested in investigating their boss. Now that biden is their boss, it's "unprofessional" to find fault with him.

Ask Trump, and why he tried to hide the one's he stole from the USA.

They already tried asking biden why top secret docs were in his garage by his Corvette. He couldn't remember anything, including how his son Beau died.

As if you are a perfect specimen as human. Biden has been doing well as president, and poses no threat to the USA like Trump.

First, you deflect everything about biden to Trump, and now you deflect toward me personally.
Don't you know how to stay on topic?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Typically, the DOJ isn't interested in investigating their boss.
In a corrupt administration like Trump's, yes. But Biden is handling the DOJ like other presidents have and given them autonomy. Biden did not stop any investigations on himself or Hunter. This is why Garland appointed special counsels to do the investigations and report findings. The guy who issued the report on Biden included his own personal biased opinions which is unethical and beyond the scope of the report.
Now that biden is their boss, it's "unprofessional" to find fault with him.
Biden is allowing the DOJ to operate independently, which is what the norm is. Trump violated this norm, or tried to. Sessions and Barr later stated that Trump wanted them to do things that were illegal.

Trump has since stated that he will appoint someone who is willing to do what he orders, and with the power of the presidency this could mean all sorts of illegal actions against citizens that can ruin lives. The justice system will still exist, but Trump could launch baseless investigations into rivals just to cause their lives trouble.
They already tried asking biden why top secret docs were in his garage by his Corvette. He couldn't remember anything, including how his son Beau died.
I've been hearing about this, and the documents had been there from 6-8 years, and most anyone won't remember why a box is in a garage that long after being put there. And the questions about Beau were upsetting to Biden as inappropriate, and also as the attack in Israel had just happened.

So I don't see any problems here as the far right wants to. Biden gets asked questions and he shows good recall and understanding of reality. He's slower than he was 10 years ago, but that is normal aging. The fact is he is still coherent and shows no signs of disturbance like Trump.

Trump's problems are likely mental disorders, and his confusion is likely a result of the massive fear and stress he feels. He has to pay the $83.3 million in a few weeks, or put it in an escrow account if he intends to appeal. And the New York fraud case is coming in the next week or two, and that will be between $250-370 million in fines. He will need to come up with that money too, or face properties being seized. Appeals might result in lower amounts, but he has lost both civil cases. And if the Supreme Court won't take his appeal on his immunity claim (which is due Monday) his Criminal trial will resume and likely to be set for April or May. He won't have any more ways to stop the trial.
First, you deflect everything about biden to Trump, and now you deflect toward me personally.
Biden is 80 and has some decline, but nothing that suggests it is a problem for his duties. We see no republicans who meet with him state any cognitive concerns. Trump is a disturbed man dealing with financial ruin and high stress facing criminal charges.

You are challeneged for backing a guy who has serious behavioral and cognitive problems, along with chronic criminal habits. Trump is not fit. The one thing I find troubling with the American voter is why so many back a corrupt conman. It tells us something troubling about these citizens.

Frankly I think MAGA voters don;t understand why they are attracted to Trump, only that it satisfies some immaturity and emotional insecurity. They seem to react at a very primal level, and have been exploited by far right media and the MAGA politics of Trump and his ilk.

Some part of me is curious what would happen if Trump gets back in power and then him and republicans can do whatever they want, which will be on a collision course with federal courts all over the USA. If enough MAGAs get control over congress then there will be more conflicts with states and their rights. It seems the conservative voter wants America to hit bottom, because that is how addicts learn that they have a problem. There's no one left to blame.
Don't you know how to stay on topic?
Topics are naturally broad. I can understand that you want a topic about Trump's decline and collapse to focus on Biden. So if you want to stay on the topic of Trump's disturbing behavior then do it.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Isn't it odd how we young humans aren't perfect, but an 80 year old running for re-election is expected to be?

We young humans aren't the president of the most powerful country on the planet. An 80 year old who can't remember when he was VP, or when/where/how his own son died, or where he stores his illegally-held top secret documents is.

When I read what MAGAs say it's clear they aren't sharp as attack.

Don't be a MAGAphobe.