• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Humans are a particular species because their genetics are different from those of animals, which allows them to be aware of their environment in a conscious way and not like animals do, guided by instinct. The Bible says that humans were created "in the image of God" (Gen. 1:27) precisely because of that particular capacity with which we were created.
Um, you don' think that other animals are "aware of their environment in a conscious way" .... ? Of course they do. This makes no sense.
No matter how much you try to educate a monkey, it will never transform into a human being. In Spanish I know a saying: "la mona, mona se queda aunque se vista de seda" which is more or less this: "the female monkey remains a monkey even if she dresses in silk."
This is a rather bizarre statement. Nobody who understands evolution expects this to happen.

Eli G

I still don't see a refutation of this reasoning:

For an entire community of genetically compatible individuals of the same species to appear, there must have been at least one couple formed by an advanced male individual who found a female genetically compatible with him, and they had offspring with different characteristics from previous generations.

This event had to be repeated many times so that a community of modern humans could be formed, since many compatible male and female had to meet to continue transmitting such characteristics, not only biological, but also intellectual. All these couples must conformed a community after that, so they must meet each other and reunite in a same group to finally make a human tribe.

That scenario does not seem very likely statistically, especially when modern evolutionists claim that modern man emerged in a single locality and only later did the different human races emerge.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I read a comment somewhere in response to this post of mine where an evolutionist says that "populations evolve, not individuals."

It seems to me that this forum member is very confused. There is a big difference between social evolution and the doctrine that teaches that apes became not only intellectually but also physically human.

Learning does not change anyone genetically. :)
You never owned up to your own mistake. There never were only two human beings. That is what the sciences tell us. You might want to learn about "emergent processes". They exist all around the world. Evolution is an emergent process where populations of animals change over time. There is no hard line in the sand where you can say "wolf" "chihuahua". And yet we know that happened. In fact there was no single change in wolves where one could say "this animal is no longer a wolf". That is why people are still apes. There never was a single change where we lost an "ape" gene or gained a "human" one.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I still don't see a refutation of this reasoning:
The refutation is that you made claims in their that you did not support. You in effect refuted yourself. For example you assumed that a change was "advanced". How would you define that? It looks as if you are assuming a goal to evolution and that is a fail right there.

Pogo

I read a comment somewhere in response to this post of mine where an evolutionist says that "populations evolve, not individuals."

It seems to me that this forum member is very confused. There is a big difference between social evolution and the doctrine that teaches that apes became not only intellectually but also physically human.

Learning does not change anyone genetically. :)
Nobody said that learning did change anyone's genetics. We are not confused, we are apes and physically human. We have also evolved larger and differently configured brains.
These physical differences have allowed us to develop larger social structures.

Eli G

There are many limits on the reproduction even of individuals of the same species.

A pair of humans, for example, cannot always manage to generate a new generation for many reasons, and many times the offspring does not survive for reasons that are beyond the control of the couple.

Evolutionists want us to believe that the conditions in which a supposedly advanced male ape found and reproduced with a female individual compatible with him were something so easy to achieve, that not only a couple of advanced apes managed to produce one human, but an entire population of humans emerged as if by magic. :)

Eli G

Evolutionists seem not to realize the unfathomable abyss that exists between an ape and a human being.
That's how indoctrinated they are. ;)

Pogo

There are many limits on the reproduction even of individuals of the same species.

A pair of humans, for example, cannot always manage to generate a new generation for many reasons, and many times the offspring does not survive for reasons that are beyond the control of the couple.

Evolutionists want us to believe that the conditions in which a supposedly advanced male ape found and reproduced with a female individual compatible with him were something so easy to achieve, that not only a couple of advanced apes managed to produce one human, but an entire population of humans emerged as if by magic. :)
Nope, absolutely wrong showing off your lack of education again. You have been told this numerous times. Read it again: Evolution 101

Pogo

Evolutionists seem not to realize the unfathomable abyss that exists between an ape and a human being.
That's how indoctrinated they are. ;)
Oh, just what differences are there that are quality and not quantity? By any biological definition of ape, we are apes. Even Linnaeus recognized this in 1740.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Humans are a particular species because their genetics are different from those of animals, which allows them to be aware of their environment in a conscious way and not like animals do, guided by instinct.

Each species is at least somewhat distinct or there wouldn't be different species.

The Bible says that humans were created "in the image of God" (Gen. 1:27) precisely because of that particular capacity with which we were created.

The biblical authors wouldn't have a clue about that which we call "evolution".

No matter how much you try to educate a monkey, it will never transform into a human being.

That process took well over 20 million years, so I have to agree with you on this.

Eli G

I'm sorry for the readers but almost as if "by chance", the only ones who respond to me are invisible to me in the forum (because they are in some dark corner of my profile :cool:)... so I will wait some other day to continue reasoning with you .

Good day everyone. :)

metis

I'm sorry for the readers but almost as if "by chance", the only ones who respond to me are invisible to me in the forum (because they are in some dark corner of my profile :cool:)... so I will wait some other day to continue reasoning with you .

I'm "invisible"! Wow, I've never been accused of that before. Maybe the "Invisible Man" was a relative? :oops:

Eli G

I'm "invisible"! Wow, I've never been accused of that before. Maybe the "Invisible Man" was a relative? :oops:
You're not in my ignore list. But you don't seem to understand my arguments. What I am not asking for is for indoctrination.

Have a good one. :)

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Not up to it to combat the truth then - but rather blather on with beliefs that can't be supported? :oops:

Pogo

Well if you want to stand on the street corner and shout with your eyes shut, have at it.

metis

You're not in my ignore list. But you don't seem to understand my arguments.
I grew up well understanding those arguments as I attended a fundamentalist Protestant church but left in my mid-20's. I also taught both Christian and Jewish theology, including a comparative religions course.