• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Argentbear

Who was the photographer? :camera:

It's funny how much evolutionists go to great lengths to try to disseminate the obvious differences between humans and apes.

Aren't they obvious to them? Now I really understand what the phrase "cognitive dissonance" means.

It's not enough for an evolutionist to try to make people believe that because evolutionists classify humans as apes, the differences will go away.

A human classification is just a convention that is made, and life has shown that while they can be useful at times, many others are not only useless, but counterproductive. They have even been created, changed, and even rejected just as easily many times.

Given what other, more educated forum members have posted on the forum, those who try to make science seem like a dogmatic belief system are not really scientists.
you asked a question and got a response. If you don't accept that response then be an adult offer evidence supporting your view and leave that insults and the tantrum out of your response.

Eli G

you asked a question and got a response. If you don't accept that response then be an adult offer evidence supporting your view and leave that insults and the tantrum out of your response.
Still funny. :cool:

Now give me a pic of the first woman.

Eli G

Someone said before
science is in the business of evidence and not "proof"
Not the topic but: Can someone clarify for a non-expert in an informal manner what the differences are between evidence and proof?

PD: I am so a non-expert that I can't see any difference, but according to an "expert" I may be wrong. :)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
All the forum members who have dedicated themselves to disqualifying me as a "bad interpreter" of what I read, have disqualified themselves...

It is evident that they neither read the article, nor bothered to understand it, nor even bothered to visit the other links it contains on the same subject.

They are a disgrace as debaters. :facepalm:
images.jpg

Argentbear

Of course, male and female apes are not as different as men and women. You can post just a "trans" ape and that's it. ;)

Thanks for confirming what I'd been saying.

Tell me: Have you ever seen the apes at the zoo?
I didn't post a picture of an ape I posted a picture of homohabilis

Eli G

I can tell when someone is a man or a woman.

You seem to think that those differences didn't exist in apes.

That's amazing, how people forget about reality when they are imagining things.

Argentbear

I can tell when someone is a man or a woman.

You seem to think that those differences didn't exist in apes.

That's amazing, how people forget about reality when they are imagining things.
I do know and again keep your petty little insults to yourself.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Let's say that the ability of reproductive cells to generate variety is genetic, meaning that we humans inherit it from our ancestors, also human.

You don't even have to be an evolutionist to understand that the different physical varieties of human beings are the result of many natural factors in addition to genetic ones, since all of us who consider the Bible a gift from our Creator know that human beings in all their variants come from a single couple.

However, apes do not have that ability. Where did the first humans inherit it from, if supposedly their parents were non-human apes?
Sorry, but it is rather clear that there never ever were only two people. We also know how genetic changes arise and what drives some changes to be preserved and some to be lost.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Big difference. Don't you think?

When do you think that difference started?
Two weeks out of forty is a "big difference"? No. That is a rather minor difference. That is a only a 5% difference. If one was twice as long as the other then you might have a point. But only two weeks? You are getting desperate.