• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I think readers recognize what is going on and who is behaving well and who isn't. They also see who understands science and who doesn't. They see who is ridiculing others and who isn't.

Unlike some, I don't assume that people that just read these forums without participating are stupid.

Eli G

I think readers recognize what is going on and who is behaving well and who isn't. They also see who understands science and who doesn't. They see who is ridiculing others and who isn't.

Unlike some, I don't assume that people that just read these forums without participating are stupid.
Getting personal is absolutely not my thing ... ;)

Eli G

Are you sure I am "making stuff up"?

Evolutionists say that the first human-ape female was interbreeding non-human male apes and her descendants after her, until after several centuries of descendants, the first ape-human male (or one of his descendants) met one of her genetic descendants, so they formed the first truly human couple.

If I am wrong an expert evolutionist will surely "educate" me. :)
I'll be waiting for an expert in that "science of evolution" (whatever that is) to tell me if I am wrong about what evolutionist believe on that.

A YES or a NO may be enough. Thanks in advance. :)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'll be waiting for an expert in that "science of evolution" (whatever that is) to tell me if I am wrong about what evolutionist believe on that.

A YES or a NO may be enough. Thanks in advance. :)
If you don't know anything about the science how would you know if you are right or wrong about anything you say?

Maybe you should focus on proofreading your posts first before making further silly statements. ;)

You have a wonderful, wonderful evening.:p

Eli G

If you don't know anything about the science
Hehehe, I know A LOT OF THINGS about sciences ... not all of course, like neither do you.
how would you know if you are right or wrong about anything you say
I am not "teaching" anything. I am here debating the beliefs of the evolutionists.
Maybe you should focus on proofreading your posts first before making further silly statements. ;)
Maybe I am able to debate things which no one had really proved or showed evidences.
You have a wonderful, wonderful evening.:p
Thank you very much. I came first though.

PD: If you wanna tell me something else, please do it on the topic and don't get personal. Thank you. :)

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Where did the first humans inherit it from, if supposedly their parents were non-human apes?
There was never a human being born to non-human parents.
what is the sex of this ape you post here?
Female. That's Marjorie Taylor Greene. She's had work done on the brow ridge and bleached and let her hair down, but the noses and muzzles are a dead giveaway:

1726020269761.png
1726020385655.png

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Hehehe, I know A LOT OF THINGS about sciences ... not all of course, like neither do you.
I'm pretty sure, based on what I've seen, that I know more science than you do.
I am not "teaching" anythiong. I am debating beliefs ... of the evolutionists.
No. You have made up your mind that everyone that accepts science is wrong and you are using passive aggression to ridicule them and the science. It's is pretty clear from the evidence.
Maybe I am able to debate things which no one had really proved or showed evidences.
Where are you doing this? It hasn't been on this forum. Here, I haven't seen you debating.
Thank you very much. I came first though.
That sounds like a personal issue with self control.
PD: If you wanna tell me something else, please do it on the topic and don't get personal. Thank you. :)
Your accusation is incorrect and in the wrong direction. I believe you should be looking in a mirror when you say that.;)

I wish you would say on topic and actually debate here. That is listening to others and refuting what you don't agree with using evidence. No ridicule or silly claims. If anyone needs to stay on topic, I think most recognize who that is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Don't you know the story of the mitochondrial Eve and the Y-chromosomal Adam in the evolutionist Bible? :facepalm:
That is not a story of a non-human ape giving birth to a human baby. Good grief!

Can't you come up with a real objection or legitimate challenge to the science?

Apparently, you don't know the story either.