• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Super Mario Bros movie anti-woke?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The science is there..

Your questions are quite irrelevant. Or did you forget that COVID vaccines were mandatory?
As we have a duty and responsility towards others they it's unfortunate they had to be mandated because should have just gotten them. Save for the few rare exceptions all reasons to not get vaccinated are rooted in ignorance and selfishness. This is a very nasty, destructive virus amd its pathetic--especially for Christians--to think of me rather of we. But this group only showed us they haven't learned a damn thing about science since Creationism and Intelligent Design were resoundly rejected, again, as science by the courts. Now they're showing us they wrongly believe vaccines are 100% full proof and refuse to acknowledge a successful vaccine as successful amd carry on selfishly and needlessly endangeding others with their stupidity.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Brick Block
Staff member
Premium Member
Aww, is it bad? :(
Its a family movie. Most of the fun is in recognizing allusions to video games and appreciating the fine original art of Nintendo. They have always been creative and have had interesting themes, and this film is like a museum of them. It is kid movie though, and it is replete with allusions to various Nintendo video games. I didn't get bored, however I had not played enough of the (enormous variety) of games to get all of the references.

Part of the fun is the sort of Kermit - Ms Piggy attraction that Bowser has for Peach. Its one of the most ridiculous aspects. He's absolutely bonkers for her. Everyone else is a lot more balanced about attraction and romance. You suspect romantic attraction, but you don't see anyone else wolfing out.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The science is there..
This is not a response to the points under discussion. Nor is it a response to my questions that you just handwaved away.

Your questions are quite irrelevant.
They are very relevant to the discussion.

Do you ever answer questions? Asking for a friend.
Or did you forget that COVID vaccines were mandatory?
Mandatory but not forced. Mandatory if you wanted to enter certain buildings and locations, the choice was still there for every individual. There were also exemptions for medical conditions and religious beliefs.
Talk about irrelevant points.

Your refusal to answer my questions about your point of view on this subject speaks volumes.