• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is This Evidence Of Satan? Did He Write An Antibible? Is It Evolution?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Haha. Well, you got I'm not lying right. Moreover, I do understand science, but I subscribe to real science -- creation science. Not the fake evolution which you believe and cannot give up. It has become part of the religion of atheism. Anyway, the dangers aren't with me as Blaise Pascal explained:

View attachment 36505
You will be happy to know the above will be settled on Earth when every eye will see from past, present, and future up until the end of the world. Moreover, humans won't be able to go live on another planet even if they find one. It appears that we won't be multiplanetary and stay here until an extinction event happens. I'm not the only one who thinks this (used to think we had a chance), but now am convinced we won't
Blaise was wrong. He assumed either Christianity or no god. There are many more possibilities.

And no, you do not understand science. To do that you would have to follow the scientific method. Most creationist sites require their workers to swear to not to use the scientific method. As a result what they put out is jot science either. And they are no longer scientists.You

EDIT:

And of course evolution is not religion. Now you sound like a Flat Earther claiming that gravity is a religion. But then there is very little difference between a Flat Earther and a creationist. Evolution is like gravity. They are both facts and both explained by theories. Though there is more evidence for evolution.

Last edited:
Wrong as atheists are usually wrong. The Bible being right makes it popular. Darwin's book might as well be tossed in the round bin now. All of his theories besides natural selection have been demonstrated to be wrong. I think Satan used him well in leading to social Darwinism, Eugenics, the Holocaust, and Hitler. We can just forget about him like used tissue.

Well that's just begging the question right there. Wow nice intellectual honesty and a bunch of nonsense about your made up boogyman.

ecco

Veteran Member
the atheist poster in another forum who said if the ground opened up before him and received a new car, then he would believe.

I see you have difficulties recognizing sarcasm.

He watched the video, decided to give it a try, and prayed. However, nothing happened. I've seen it work, but with people who come to Christian rallies.

People who go to Christian are already believers. Atheists don't go to Christian rallies.

One has to pray sincerely for this to happen and he said he was sincere. Afterward, I realized that a true atheist has to repent their sin first. Repent means to change one's mind and not just be sorry. I didn't tell him this because of realizing it afterward.

Afterward! Shame on you. You should have realized this long before you tried to convert him.

ecco

Veteran Member
Name some creation scientists who have been systematically eliminated.

I ask you to "Name some creation scientists who have been systematically eliminated" and you post a youtube video.

I just scanned youtube for "Dumb Creationist" videos. There were a lot of them. If I posted one showing how dumb Creationism is, would you be impressed? Would you think they are evidence of how dumb Creationists and Creationism is?

Secular/atheist science needs to be sued up the wazhoo! Also, we need to start teaching creation science in public schools again. The fake science of evolution has kids confused.

I guess you need to be reminded again that there are many Christian scientists who support Evolution. I guess you need to be reminded again that over two thousand Christian Clergy signed a letter endorsing Evolution.

It's not you against atheists. It's you and your small group of Fundamentalist Creationists against rational people of all faiths and backgrounds.

ecco

Veteran Member
Darwinism, Eugenics, the Holocaust, and Hitler.

There you go again trying to tie Darwinism, to Hitler and the holocaust. Here I go again reminding you that Martin Luther was a rabid anti-Semite. Here I go again reminding you that Hitler used the teachings of Martin Luther to inflame German Christians against the Jews.

Your knowledge of history is right up there with your knowledge of science - non-existent.

Bear Wild

I didn't say that haha. It's obvious Satan is playing tricks on the pilots (psst... it's evidence for Satan and demons). These things will never be explained. Instead of UFO, the military wants then described as UAPs or unidentified aerial phenomena. This is because the term UFO is associated with crackpots or people seeing things or delusions. I can live with UAP.

Can any spacecraft move like the way it did? Of course not.

This is why some of you need me here to explain the Bible, the truth, and these UAPs. I can figure these things out while some of the non-credentialed ones like @Subduction Zone get it botched up :rolleyes:.
I think Subduction Zone is quite knowledgeable on bible unlike your understanding of evolution. Now you have a metaphorical entity whose name has been used to create fear and hate creating a light show in the sky. Amazing.

james bond

Blaise was wrong. He assumed either Christianity or no god. There are many more possibilities.

And no, you do not understand science. To do that you would have to follow the scientific method. Most creationist sites require their workers to swear to not to use the scientific method. As a result what they put out is jot science either. And they are no longer scientists.You

EDIT:

And of course evolution is not religion. Now you sound like a Flat Earther claiming that gravity is a religion. But then there is very little difference between a Flat Earther and a creationist. Evolution is like gravity. They are both facts and both explained by theories. Though there is more evidence for evolution.

Puhleeze. This is my hero we are discussing. He is right as rain.

If anything, you have the brain of a flat Earther critic to feel good about yourself. Do you even know the history of the flat Earther? You should be able to answer this one as it looks like it was passed down from your mother and father.

The physics group looked into it a few years ago. The Flat Earthers support AGW. You support AGW. They mention Obama who recently bought a vacation home next to the ocean. What an farking hypocrite! Did you support him? Basically, the article supports the Christian fundamentalists and makes fun of the people who think they are flat earthers like you. People like you are the uneducated. It didn't take long for me to discover it.

"What this suggests is that we are sometimes overly keen to enlist the past – or our version of the past – in our attempts to feel better about how enlightened we are and how benighted were our predecessors."

And look at what Obama said when he was one of the worst POTUS of all time, "For a recent example, US President Barack Obama recently expressed impatience with the persistent objections put forward by climate change deniers by saying: "We don't have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society." The man is a climate change denier in action by buying his property. Why don't you get POS like him to practice what they preach?

"How unenlightened they were

But, if the flat Earth serves as a kind if myth or fantasy for those who believe in it, there are also myths about the flat Earth that are just as widespread.

One of the most widely propagated myths in the contemporary world is the belief that Columbus was advised by the Catholic Church to abandon his journey on the basis that he risked falling off the edge of the world.

It's source is the 19th century writer, Washington Irving, author of other rigorous historical accounts such as The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle.

What this suggests is that we are sometimes overly keen to enlist the past – or our version of the past – in our attempts to feel better about how enlightened we are and how benighted were our predecessors.

That, of course, does not mean that nobody believed the Earth was flat in the middle ages; nor does it entail that nobody believes it today. Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of Boko Haram, famously claimed to not believe in a whole series of modern ideas which he though were contrary to Islam – including the spherical shape of the Earth.

If there is anything truly astounding about BoB's improbable cosmographical musings, it's that the battle between him and Neil deGrasse Tyson is, at this stage at least, being carried out only through the medium of rap. That could be a historical first for cosmography."

https://phys.org/news/2016-01-flat-wrong-misunderstood-history-earth.html

Anyway, good day, sir. One who makes fun of Flat Earthers just to feel good about being uneducated and unelightened. OTOH, I make fun of the AGWs like Obama and you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Puhleeze. This is my hero we are discussing. He is right as rain.

If anything, you have the brain of a flat Earther critic to feel good about yourself. Do you even know the history of the flat Earther? You should be able to answer this one as it looks like it was passed down from your mother and father.

The physics group looked into it a few years ago. The Flat Earthers support AGW. You support AGW. They mention Obama who recently bought a vacation home next to the ocean. What an farking hypocrite! Did you support him? Basically, the article supports the Christian fundamentalists and makes fun of the people who think they are flat earthers like you. People like you are the uneducated. It didn't take long for me to discover it.

"What this suggests is that we are sometimes overly keen to enlist the past – or our version of the past – in our attempts to feel better about how enlightened we are and how benighted were our predecessors."

And look at what Obama said when he was one of the worst POTUS of all time, "For a recent example, US President Barack Obama recently expressed impatience with the persistent objections put forward by climate change deniers by saying: "We don't have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society." The man is a climate change denier in action by buying his property. Why don't you get POS like him to practice what they preach?

"How unenlightened they were

But, if the flat Earth serves as a kind if myth or fantasy for those who believe in it, there are also myths about the flat Earth that are just as widespread.

One of the most widely propagated myths in the contemporary world is the belief that Columbus was advised by the Catholic Church to abandon his journey on the basis that he risked falling off the edge of the world.

It's source is the 19th century writer, Washington Irving, author of other rigorous historical accounts such as The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle.

What this suggests is that we are sometimes overly keen to enlist the past – or our version of the past – in our attempts to feel better about how enlightened we are and how benighted were our predecessors.

That, of course, does not mean that nobody believed the Earth was flat in the middle ages; nor does it entail that nobody believes it today. Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of Boko Haram, famously claimed to not believe in a whole series of modern ideas which he though were contrary to Islam – including the spherical shape of the Earth.

If there is anything truly astounding about BoB's improbable cosmographical musings, it's that the battle between him and Neil deGrasse Tyson is, at this stage at least, being carried out only through the medium of rap. That could be a historical first for cosmography."

https://phys.org/news/2016-01-flat-wrong-misunderstood-history-earth.html

Anyway, good day, sir. One who makes fun of Flat Earthers just to feel good about being uneducated and unelightened. OTOH, I make fun of the AGWs like Obama and you.
No, the Flat Earthers deny practically all of rhe sciences. Just as you do. And if you are impressed by Blaise's poor argument no wonder that you are so confused.

Besides that you lost by conflating evolution (which has a theory that explains the fact) and atheism. There are countless Christians that accept evolution as well. Worldwide there are probably more Christians that accept evolution than there are atheists.

I am a bit sad to see how you are rather ignorant of all of the sciences. That is why I tried to open a discussion on the basics.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Haha. Well, you got I'm not lying right. Moreover, I do understand science, but I subscribe to real science -- creation science. Not the fake evolution which you believe and cannot give up. It has become part of the religion of atheism. Anyway, the dangers aren't with me as Blaise Pascal explained:

View attachment 36505
You will be happy to know the above will be settled on Earth when every eye will see from past, present, and future up until the end of the world. Moreover, humans won't be able to go live on another planet even if they find one. It appears that we won't be multiplanetary and stay here until an extinction event happens. I'm not the only one who thinks this (used to think we had a chance), but now am convinced we won't
Are you claiming your God can be fooled by Pascals Wager?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
They mention Obama who recently bought a vacation home next to the ocean. What an farking hypocrite!

The man is a climate change denier in action by buying his property. Why don't you get POS like him to practice what they preach?
Since when is buying a large house by the ocean a denial of one who accepts the reality of climate change? On top of that, which church teaches you that using the language you use above is compatible in any way with Jesus' message of "love one another as I have loved you"?

james bond

I have to say that I didn't hear one person say, how about that? It really is a coincidence. That's what I would have said even if I was an atheist, but I have a hard time believing bad things just happen by coincidence.

Then, we have the evidence for the UAP reports. There has been enough time passed and no one has identified them. I say they won't be identified because from the Bible I learned Satan wants to hide. And I'm a God fearing man, so while I do not have fear of Satan, I accept him wanting to hide. Making a case for Satan is an argument that I don't think I can win. It's too negative. People do not want that evidence. It's better to show evidence for God.

More on the UAPs. If a regular citizen saw these things, then you have to question it. If he took a video, then he would be more credible. This is one of things Carl Sagan said about UFO sightings. He said that one has to be a trained observer to have credibility. Well, these were Navy pilots and trained for these things and document what they saw. They saw and experienced what you saw. It was recorded. Thus, no one is making fun of these reports, but treating it seriously. I was the only one who had an explanation based on the Bible, but atheist scientists won't accept it.

Thus, all I have is what I found. There is no way that everything is contradicted like the way it was. There had to be some rebellious intelligence behind it. Now, you atheists don't want to accept this and have no answers, so you blame the OP. That's okay. I don't mind, but I'm just the guy who found it and am asking is this evidence? I think it is. This is probably more religion than science even though it has many science issues to it.

Since we are discussing religion and we know Satan is rebellious, what about his other trait? He puts words in the mouths of animals. Does he put words in your mouth? What about in your daily life? Is it only you who thinks and says what you want or are you influenced by other voices? I don't want your answers. I just want to point out this trait of Satan as explained in the Bible. Is that evidence for Satan? Another of Satan's character traits is that he tempts humans. The opposite characteristic to that is God warns humans. Those are opposites. Thus, I point out the coincidence and explanation from the Bible on UAPs. Also, I do think there is a warning in this thread somewhere.

james bond

And I'm sure you've earn a nobel prize for disproving evolution and how the whole world is run by satan. I'm sure I'll be reading your name in the newspapers any day now.

Satan is too strong. He has evolution in the museums and schools. One would have to win a Nobel by some kind of discovery that we know, but have yet to prove. In 2019, someone proved there were solar systems besides ours. We think that there is a 4th dimension, but no one has proved that it exists. This will win a Nobel Prize. This is something I am interested in, are you?

What I hope to prove by this thread is that Satan exists and to show his rebellious nature. Basically, atheists are rebellious in nature. This is why they rebel against God and claim he does not exist. Anyway, they have been taken by Satan already. They are spiritually dead, so it's a matter of someone finding the aha this is more evidence for God. God created Lucifer, remember? And Lucifer fell and became Satan. Jesus witnessed him falling in a bolt of lightening to Earth. Thus, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in this universe. More evidence for God?

We also know Satan's nature is to speak through animals. Thus, we get all these types of negative posts from people who disavow the existence of God and Satan. But how can that be, when the universe and Earth and everything in it exists? Thus, we get the Science and Religion and Creation vs. Evolution forums. The arguments for these fields take place in these types of forums now. Eventually, the believers hope they can return to museums and schools. That creation scientists can participate in scientific peer reviews again. The proof of the supernatural is in the life spirit or God's breath. We have the supernatural and natural right in front of you.

Would I want to be an atheist or a believer who was misled by Satan? I don't think so. I just started reading about the end of the world and return of Jesus. One of the strangest myths that we have today is how someone gets punished by reliving their death over and over. Another poster called it the Groundhog Day effect. Excepth in GHD, the protagonist had to get things right. Basically, he had to repent. Just reliving your death is bad enough, but if one had to keep reliving the end of the world would be too much for words. I don't think it's a worldwide myth as it hasn't happened. But in this one, there would be no one left to write about it.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Three points, with one of them being that the ToE in no way counters the Bible, including the Gospel itself. It has more than enough evidence to substantiate it, plus it stands to plain old common sense, namely that all material objects change over time, and genes and, therefore, life forms change over time.

Secondly, we've know that there are different solar systems long before 2019.

Finally, some Christian and Jewish theologians believe that "Satan" is not an actual entity but is our human inclination because of "free will" to do "our own thing" rather than God's will.

joelr

Satan is too strong. He has evolution in the museums and schools. One would have to win a Nobel by some kind of discovery that we know, but have yet to prove. In 2019, someone proved there were solar systems besides ours. We think that there is a 4th dimension, but no one has proved that it exists. This will win a Nobel Prize. This is something I am interested in, are you?

What I hope to prove by this thread is that Satan exists and to show his rebellious nature. Basically, atheists are rebellious in nature. This is why they rebel against God and claim he does not exist. Anyway, they have been taken by Satan already. They are spiritually dead, so it's a matter of someone finding the aha this is more evidence for God. God created Lucifer, remember? And Lucifer fell and became Satan. Jesus witnessed him falling in a bolt of lightening to Earth. Thus, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in this universe. More evidence for God?

We also know Satan's nature is to speak through animals. Thus, we get all these types of negative posts from people who disavow the existence of God and Satan. But how can that be, when the universe and Earth and everything in it exists? Thus, we get the Science and Religion and Creation vs. Evolution forums. The arguments for these fields take place in these types of forums now. Eventually, the believers hope they can return to museums and schools. That creation scientists can participate in scientific peer reviews again. The proof of the supernatural is in the life spirit or God's breath. We have the supernatural and natural right in front of you.

Would I want to be an atheist or a believer who was misled by Satan? I don't think so. I just started reading about the end of the world and return of Jesus. One of the strangest myths that we have today is how someone gets punished by reliving their death over and over. Another poster called it the Groundhog Day effect. Excepth in GHD, the protagonist had to get things right. Basically, he had to repent. Just reliving your death is bad enough, but if one had to keep reliving the end of the world would be too much for words. I don't think it's a worldwide myth as it hasn't happened. But in this one, there would be no one left to write about it.

This modern idea of Satan as this being in opposition to god is a modern creation. Satan was working for and with god in scripture.
"The first occurrence of the word "satan" in the Hebrew Bible in reference to a supernatural figure comes from Numbers 22:22,[16] which describes the Angel of Yahweh confronting Balaam on his donkey:[6] "Balaam's departure aroused the wrath of Elohim, and the Angel of Yahweh stood in the road as a satan against him.""

God gives him a job - In 2 Samuel 24, Yahweh sends the "Angel of Yahweh" to inflict a plague against Israel for three days, killing 70,000 people as punishment for David having taken a census without his approval.[17] 1 Chronicles 21:1 repeats this story,[17] but replaces the "Angel of Yahweh" with an entity referred to as "a satan"

Yahweh uses Satan to do dirtywork -
Samuel 16:14–23
Yahweh sends a "troubling spirit" to torment King Saul as a mechanism to ingratiate David with the king.[20] In 1 Kings 22:19–25, the prophet Micaiah describes to King Ahab a vision of Yahweh sitting on his throne surrounded by the Host of Heaven.[19] Yahweh asks the Host which of them will lead Ahab astray.[19] A "spirit", whose name is not specified, but who is analogous to the satan, volunteers to be "a Lying Spirit in the mouth of all his Prophets"

Yahweh lets Satan lose on Job-
presenting themselves before Yahweh.[21] Yahweh asks one of them, "the satan", where he has been, to which he replies that he has been roaming around the earth.[21] Yahweh asks, "Have you considered My servant Job?"[21] The satan replies by urging Yahweh to let him torture Job, promising that Job will abandon his faith at the first tribulation.[22] Yahweh consents; the satan destroys Job's servants and flocks, yet Job refuses to condemn Yahweh.[22] The first scene repeats itself, with the satan presenting himself to Yahweh alongside the other "sons of God".[23] Yahweh points out Job's continued faithfulness, to which the satan insists that more testing is necessary;[23] Yahweh once again gives him permission to test Job.[23] In the end, Job remains faithful and righteous, and it is implied that the satan is shamed in his defeat.[24]

Zechariah 3:1–7 the nation of Judah and its sins,[26] on trial with Yahweh as the judge and the satan standing as the prosecutor

Satan did gods bidding. that is the scriptural version. If God didn't want it done Satan did not do it.
It wasn't until later after Judaism was invaded and influenced by the Persians/Zoroastrianisms devil - Angra Mainyu who acted more like the traditional devil people think of him today. So it's just borrowed mythology from Persia.

During the Second Temple Period, when Jews were living in the Achaemenid Empire, Judaism was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism, the religion of the Achaemenids.[27][8][28] Jewish conceptions of Satan were impacted by Angra Mainyu,[8][29] the Zoroastrian god of evil, darkness, and ignorance.[8] In the Septuagint, the Hebrew ha-Satan in Job and Zechariah is translated by the Greek word diabolos (slanderer), the same word in the Greek New Testament from which the English word "devil" is derived.[30] Where satan is used to refer to human enemies in the Hebrew Bible, such as Hadad the Edomite and Rezon the Syrian, the word is left untranslated but transliterated in the Greek as satan, a neologism in Greek.[30]

The idea of Satan as an opponent of God and a purely evil figure seems to have taken root in Jewish pseudepigrapha during the Second Temple Period,[31] particularly in the apocalypses.[32] The Book of Enoch, which the Dead Sea Scrolls have revealed to have been nearly as popular as the Torah,[33] describes a group of 200 angels known as the "Watchers", who are assigned to supervise the earth, but instead abandon their duties and have sexual intercourse with human women.[3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan#cite_note-26