• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
yes i do. they created a whole environmet of a ape like human on a blind beleif and then afterwards the tooth turned out to that of an extinct pig.

Got any evidence for that? 'Cause I never heard anything like that.

There was a hoax in this science, the Piltdown Man, but it wasn't the only finding; the others were the real deal.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Got any evidence for that? 'Cause I never heard anything like that.

There was a hoax in this science, the Piltdown Man, but it wasn't the only finding; the others were the real deal.

i wil tell you more about it, but no know i don't have the time. but i think it was that piltdown man think yes. and what about the other stupidity that they made. a scientist was in africa searching for fossils and he comes across a black man, he tell his companions to catch him and they take im to the US, the claimed it was a "live transitional" form (the missing linke between human and monkey) the man commited suicede because he was treaded like an animal in a zoo cage. then they discovered that is was a man rather then a transitional form, how stupid is that, the man was called "OTA BENGA". search this too on the net.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
i wil tell you more about it, but no know i don't have the time. but i think it was that piltdown man think yes. and what about the other stupidity that they made. a scientist was in africa searching for fossils and he comes across a black man, he tell his companions to catch him and they take im to the US, the claimed it was a "live transitional" form (the missing linke between human and monkey) the man commited suicede because he was treaded like an animal in a zoo cage. then they discovered that is was a man rather then a transitional form, how stupid is that, the man was called "OTA BENGA". search this too on the net.

Is that supposed to convince me that the theory of evolution is bogus, just because some guys were racist?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
They got all that from a tooth? :eek:

yes a whole environment was created by only a tooth, and a tooth has no relation to the environment nor other creatures, nor other people except with the owner, which was a pig. see how easily they made a pig into a transitional form. they have even deliberately made other things such as combining a orangutan jaw (the lower part of the face) with a human head (the other above part) then after some good research it was proven that it was done deliberately.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
yes a whole environment was created by only a tooth, and a tooth has no relation to the environment nor other creatures, nor other people except with the owner, which was a pig. see how easily they made a pig into a transitional form. they have even deliberately made other things such as combining a orangutan jaw (the lower part of the face) with a human head (the other above part) then after some good research it was proven that it was done deliberately.

And the guy did that because he wanted the spotlight, not to lead people from what you view as the "truth".

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Is that supposed to convince me that the theory of evolution is bogus, just because some guys were racist?

they weren't racist, they thought that he was a transitional form, so you see they have no idea on how a "real transitional" form looks like, they have created their own, they have no proof so they just beleive in anything, and if something looks like a monky they think it is a transitional form, there are hairy people in this world, that doesn't make them the missing link, does it?

kai

ragamuffin

esalam, life is full of haoxes, you just have to try and recognise them. The one you mention is obviously very crude and didnt stand up to scienticic scrutiny for long.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
And the guy did that because he wanted the spotlight, not to lead people from what you view as the "truth".

no no, it was deliberately, because the theory was at its failure point, so they always make a distraction for some years untill they come up with a new one.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
they weren't racist, they thought that he was a transitional form, so you see they have no idea on how a "real transitional" form looks like, they have created their own, they have no proof so they just beleive in anything, and if something looks like a monky they think it is a transitional form, there are hairy people in this world, that doesn't make them the missing link, does it?

And how many times do we have to say it?

There is no bloody missing link!! There hasn't been a search for a missing link in years!

Riverwolf

Premium Member
they don't exist, everything was created suddely and in perfect form

Since when were human beings perfect? If we were perfect, we'd be able to breath water, fly, be physically stronger and bigger than all the other animals, and we'd all have one skin tone and shape. And we'd be immune from disease and illness.

Sorry, but we're not even close to a universe's diameter of being perfect.

Our ancestors split into two groups 3,000,000 years ago, one evolved into modern day apes, the other into humans, of which our species is the last surviving.

SATYAKI

Our ancestors split into two groups 3,000,000 years ago, one evolved into modern day apes, the other into humans, of which our species is the last surviving.

Yes, it has been discovered through research that the DNA of apes and humans were extremely similar to each other, a 98 percent genetic similarity , which were much more than the genetic similarities between other species.

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
they don't exist, everything was created suddely and in perfect form
This has to be somewhat of an axiom, because how can God do a blotched up job? Therefore whatever God does, by the very definition of God, has to be perfect. Ergo, man is perfect. Man has only to awake to his perfection.

ThereIsNoSpoon

people change because of the sorrounding that they live in. someone is born into a christian family, then he will grow up with that faith but then once they start understanding things, ie. at teenage years, or even older, they have a mind of their own to decide which is best. research is the best word and books.
And what books did you read so far ?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
And what books did you read so far ?
I doubt any, due to the fact that it is the "correct/true religion". :rolleyes:

Generally, any Muslim that I have asked this question to has said they do not need to study into other religions, because theirs is the true one. :cover: A little bit unfair, wouldn't you say?