• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

You're dragging the conversation in circles, using circular logic, dodging questions, and "oh, it was normal then". :banghead3
for example you asked me about a special condition on feast
and i answered
you say no it and compare again with the basic condition
so who walk in circle
That's because I've forgotten when; I'm not a Muslim so I can't remember when I was told - it was over 2 years ago, before I started losing my hearing, you know.
clip_image001.gif
I knew it was Maghrib or Isha'.​

your problem that you can't say i'am wrong
or i forget what i was told or search to be sure
moslems eat on the magrib if they are in feast
that is some thing any child know
please search for that and you will know that i'am telling the truth
When you say they are facts, not belief - when you try to pass them off as facts, without proof they are. I asked you for proof that the Kaaba was built by Abraham, and you couldn't do it - instead you rely on holy books, poems and songs, and "Arabs know it".
clip_image001.gif
That doesn't sell it for me.​

it is facts before quran in earth and then confirmed by quran
i couldn't proof qabba was built by ibrahim on your way
the only thing that match with what you want is makkam ibrahim
it is a few meters away from the qabba
and you would notice i sayied i know you won't accept it
you want to see a contract of bulding and i sayied i can't do that and gave you every thing i know but you don't accept ,what can i do more
for me in quran ibrahim built it and that is enough for me because i accept islam and belive on it

I'm sorry, I never knew the sheikh at the local mosque was a non-Muslim. How long have you known him?
what was i talken about when i say non muslims ?
i was talken about falsue hadiths you got
and where did you got it from ? ajewish site
that what i was talken about and don't mix things
[FONT=&quot]Don't you DARE tell me I'm not searching for truth - at least I can search for it with an open-mind. I search for truth, not lies, not fables, and not circular logic.

What am I doing here, then, since you know me so well?[/FONT]
you are some one insist on lies and don't accept me to tell you it is not the truth
and don't even try to search if it is true or not
like feast for example you insist moslems eat after isha wish is not true
and told you the story of bnuo qriza and that they chose the law, their law and that what they was going to to do to moslems
you never talk about that you got forward to the end

and just get your facts from ahadith was writen by liars

what do you want me to think of you?
i must say you don't look for truth
if i'am wrong i apologiza
but i hope you strat to review your information
and please start from time of breakfast on feast day

ThereIsNoSpoon

sorry but really i didn't see it
1- i was sure you will talk about the percent
so if you search NASA site you will never find percent like that ,001%
because NASA just use numbers with no decimal
so in about mean to the nearest
71.11 % to the nearest number is 71%
and NASA write About 71% ,if it 71% why did they write about?
As i stated already it is 70.8 %
Not 71.11.
You have not provided one link where it says 71.11 as your calculation states.
This argument is at an end.

that mean you don't know that islam is the most spreading religion in the world?
I know more than you think I do :)
The important question of course here is: "what does the spreading of a religion actually say about it?"

strange because you say it was disscused before and they proof it is all wrong
What I said was that followers of the bible use the same argument you do for their religion.

i proofed that
day for god is 1000 year of ours and that is in quran
so that mean creation of universe take 6000 year
which matched with science
Of course it DOESNT match science. You prooved nothing. Science says something completely different.

just send me the link you speak about quran on it and i will get it for you
i'am not escaping but just i cant find the page
just get it for me please and i will answer
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/1366263-post504.html

thanks for the links that proof what i sayied
Well if you think so you obviously didnt read them

your problem is you think that pairs mean male and female
Your problem is that you think everything must be defined as pair even if there is neither reason nor logic in that definition

for sun and moon they are pairs
sun give light moon reflect it
pairs cant you see
The sun and the moon are no pairs. The moon is nothing more than a planetoid orbiting another planet. Just like over a DOZEN other moons in this solar system. The statement that the sun and THE moon are A pair is absolutely selective. Why THIS moon and not the others ? What makes them a pair ?
There are millions of suns and even more moons.

How do your define a "pair" ?

pharon85

As i stated already it is 70.8 %
Not 71.11.
You have not provided one link where it says 71.11 as your calculation states.
This argument is at an end.
a second please NASA say about 71% which ,1 far from my number and you want us to belive you and let NASA
you want alink
here is it
WikiAnswers - What is the percentage of water on the earth
I know more than you think I do
clip_image001.gif

The important question of course here is: "what does the spreading of a religion actually say about it?"​

please answer because i don't know
What I said was that followers of the bible use the same argument you do for their religion.
but you say all what dedat say discussed before and all is wrong
so i ask you to proof that or discuess that with me
Of course it DOESNT match science. You prooved nothing. Science says something completely different.

[FONT=&quot]thanks for the links that proof what i sayied [/FONT]
we will never find an end to that because every one stick to his view
Why dont you copy the text that the earth was created in 6 days and tell me how science prooved that too ? Or how about the stars that were created to drive away devils ?
Did Allah create the earth first or the heavens ? Did he at all start with this solar system ?
And why would the heavens fall down on earth ?
Mountains that have been set on earth ... everything created in pairs ....fishs swallowing men, people living almost a 1000 years .....the sun sets near a murky pool of water .... pharaos cruxifying people (i thought the romans invented that;) )... a floating sun, animals created with either no, two or 4 legs ...
Oh my this is sooo scientific....
1- 6 days i explained
2-the stars that were created to drive away devils, mapy that is your opinion but it is not like that and it it not stars and it wsn' created to drive demands
3-earth first or the heavens,i don't know what do you want but if you want aproof
from science here sorry i can't help you because here itis not about science at all
4-solar system ,yes quran matched with bing bang theory
5-pairs what can i say about that it is not male and female it is some thing like postive and negative or 2 things share to get anew 1
6-Mountains that have been set on earth , the word mountain in that topic wasn't mentioned it was centers of weights but people at that time thought it is mountin but according to science it is lava as i remember
7-fish swallowing men ,it wasn't a fish it was awhale and he was prophet younis whose name in your books younan
9-people living 1000 year,no thing in quran about that
10-he sun sets near a murky pool of water , no thing in quran about that
11-pharaos cruxifying people ,yes it is quan ,what in this have you never seen pics for egyptian temples ,on it pharons hit their enemyies
12-floating sun, animals created with either no, two or 4 legs ,mapy that is in stories you read before you sleep but it is not in quran
The sun and the moon are no pairs. The moon is nothing more than a planetoid orbiting another planet. Just like over a DOZEN other moons in this solar system. The statement that the sun and THE moon are A pair is absolutely selective. Why THIS moon and not the others ? What makes them a pair ?
There are millions of suns and even more moons.

How do your define a "pair" ?
]
how all that moons work with one sun, it take rays from it and reflect
is that make connection or not
it is the negative and postive again

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
for example you asked me about a special condition on feast
and i answered
you say no it and compare again with the basic condition
so who walk in circle
YOU!

your problem that you can't say i'am wrong
or i forget what i was told or search to be sure
But, I did. You're just being boring.
moslems eat on the magrib if they are in feast
that is some thing any child know
please search for that and you will know that i'am telling the truth
I know - I said earlier, I FORGOT. I'm not Muslim, so I don't have to obey fasting, do I?

it is facts before quran in earth and then confirmed by quran
i couldn't proof qabba was built by ibrahim on your way
Because it's not true?
the only thing that match with what you want is makkam ibrahim
it is a few meters away from the qabba
and you would notice i sayied i know you won't accept it
The name of a stone =/= truth. There is a place known as Adam's Bridge, or Rama's Bridge - but I'm not going to accept that it really is anything but rocks formed naturally unless I have proof. I don't want to believe ANYTHING without proof.

you want to see a contract of bulding and i sayied i can't do that and gave you every thing i know but you don't accept ,what can i do more
Find me some historical evidence.

for me in quran ibrahim built it and that is enough for me because i accept islam and belive on it
"God said it, I believe it!". :sarcastic

what was i talken about when i say non muslims ?
i was talken about falsue hadiths you got
[/LEFT]
and where did you got it from ? ajewish site
that what i was talken about and don't mix things
:shrug:
Look for the Hadith on a Muslim site, if you believe they are fake.

you are some one insist on lies and don't accept me to tell you it is not the truth
Wrong.
and don't even try to search if it is true or not
Wrong.

like feast for example you insist moslems eat after isha wish is not true
Oh will you get over yourself?
and told you the story of bnuo qriza and that they chose the law, their law and that what they was going to to do to moslems
you never talk about that you got forward to the end
I know what happened.
and just get your facts from ahadith was writen by liars
Very mature. If you don't like it, deny it.

what do you want me to think of you?
Honestly, I don't care. Just don't tell me what you think I am.
i must say you don't look for truth
if i'am wrong i apologiza
but i hope you strat to review your information[/LEFT]
Oh, I do. I'm not a robot, and I don't accept things without thinking about them.

pharon85

YOU!

But, I did. You're just being boring.

I know - I said earlier, I FORGOT. I'm not Muslim, so I don't have to obey fasting, do I?

Because it's not true?

The name of a stone =/= truth. There is a place known as Adam's Bridge, or Rama's Bridge - but I'm not going to accept that it really is anything but rocks formed naturally unless I have proof. I don't want to believe ANYTHING without proof.

Find me some historical evidence.

"God said it, I believe it!". :sarcastic

:shrug:
Look for the Hadith on a Muslim site, if you believe they are fake.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Oh will you get over yourself?

I know what happened.

Very mature. If you don't like it, deny it.

Honestly, I don't care. Just don't tell me what you think I am.

Oh, I do. I'm not a robot, and I don't accept things without thinking about them.

ok i'am boring
so
??????
hadith have sources we belive on it when it is not from that sources we belive it is lias
i gave you historical stoyries about qabba and you don't accept it
what can i do
i told you the story of banu quriza but you go the judgment and don't accept what lead to that
you say feast is on isha and when i say that is wrong you insits
now you say i didn't say that
ok
any thing i can do for you?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
ok i'am boring
so
??????
No, you're acting it. Your only thing you can criticize me on is that I wrote "isha" instead of "maghrib" as it's been a while since I discussed it and then tell me I know nothing about Islam. :rolleyes:
hadith have sources we belive on it when it is not from that sources we belive it is lias
They're still in the Hadith, though - what are your opinions on them in the Hadith?
gave you historical stoyries about qabba and you don't accept it
what can i do
You gave me a belief, not facts - facts are provable, testable, and Abraham building the Kaaba has not been proven. If the Kaaba was proven that Abraham did build it, and that it was not originally a shrine to "pagan" gods, then there would be a LOT less Jews and Christians and a lot more Muslims.

i told you the story of banu quriza but you go the judgment and don't accept what lead to that
Wrong. I don't accept the way Muhammad dealt with it.
you say feast is on isha and when i say that is wrong you insits
now you say i didn't say that
ok
Wrong. I said it's been a long time since I had to discuss it, so naturally I can write something wrong. That is why it was in brackets. Thinking back, it was foolish of me to think Isha, because isha is at night. :sorry1:

any thing i can do for you?
Stop saying "blah blah isha" because I typed the wrong thing :)D) and discuss something new with me?

pharon85

No, you're acting it. Your only thing you can criticize me on is that I wrote "isha" instead of "maghrib" as it's been a while since I discussed it and then tell me I know nothing about Islam. :rolleyes:

They're still in the Hadith, though - what are your opinions on them in the Hadith?

You gave me a belief, not facts - facts are provable, testable, and Abraham building the Kaaba has not been proven. If the Kaaba was proven that Abraham did build it, and that it was not originally a shrine to "pagan" gods, then there would be a LOT less Jews and Christians and a lot more Muslims.

Wrong. I don't accept the way Muhammad dealt with it.

Wrong. I said it's been a long time since I had to discuss it, so naturally I can write something wrong. That is why it was in brackets. Thinking back, it was foolish of me to think Isha, because isha is at night. :sorry1:

Stop saying "blah blah isha" because I typed the wrong thing :)D) and discuss something new with me?
they are not hadiths they are lies
if you want hadith go to the source
about banu qriza you never speak about what lead to kill
you always speak about the kill
i hope we can discuse what lead to kill
i won't talk about ishaa
and you are here to ask so you have the questions not me
you are welcome to ask

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
they are not hadiths they are lies
if you want hadith go to the source
about banu qriza you never speak about what lead to kill
you always speak about the kill
i hope we can discuse what lead to kill
i won't talk about ishaa
and you are here to ask so you have the questions not me
you are welcome to ask
Ok, tell me your interpretation about what lead to the kill, and why it justified killing. :)

pharon85

Ok, tell me your interpretation about what lead to the kill, and why it justified killing. :)
ok first the crimes: breaking defense agreement,negotiating with enemyies to let them enter the city,
intending to kill moslems men and capturing women and children and that is according to jewish law ,their law order them to do that if they open city
after moslems win and their enyemies escape they must punish the traitors
moslems went to their forteres and ask them for peace according to islamic rules but they refuse moslems put it under seige for 25 day
then bnu quriza say we will deliver the fortress on one condtion
which was judgment and they will chose the one who will judge
and they chose saad ebn mooaz who was achief for moslems and he was an allie to bnu quriza before islam
this mean he was afriend to them
he say my judge will be accepted for all
all say yes prohet , moslems ,bnu quriza
he judge on them according to their law
which is killing men and capturing women and children
i know that was rough and hard
but first it is according to their law which they accept
second what is the traitor punish in any countery at any time
it is one punish death
moslems asked them for peace first ,they refuse
second they chose the law and judge
and they hoped that because he was afriend to them before he will be easy with them
but he wasn't
so acriminal chose the judge and the law ,his law
why we be sorry for him it is his choice
if they chose islamic law they would go but they refuse islam at all
and another example is their cousins bnu quriza they did the same and became allied with moslems enemyies and moslems open their fortress
what happened they asked to negotiate according to islam law
they were able to stay and make agreement
even moslems can kill them all but that didn't happen,after prophet died they try to fight moslems again but moslems forced them to leave,they didn't kill them as you see
now what doy ou think and please give me reasons
not just say that is acrime

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
ok first the crimes: breaking defense agreement,negotiating with enemyies to let them enter the city,
intending to kill moslems men and capturing women and children and that is according to jewish law ,their law order them to do that if they open city
after moslems win and their enyemies escape they must punish the traitors
moslems went to their forteres and ask them for peace according to islamic rules but they refuse moslems put it under seige for 25 day
then bnu quriza say we will deliver the fortress on one condtion
which was judgment and they will chose the one who will judge
and they chose saad ebn mooaz who was achief for moslems and he was an allie to bnu quriza before islam
this mean he was afriend to them
he say my judge will be accepted for all
all say yes prohet , moslems ,bnu quriza
he judge on them according to their law
which is killing men and capturing women and children
i know that was rough and hard
but first it is according to their law which they accept
second what is the traitor punish in any countery at any time
it is one punish death
moslems asked them for peace first ,they refuse
second they chose the law and judge
and they hoped that because he was afriend to them before he will be easy with them
but he wasn't
so acriminal chose the judge and the law ,his law
why we be sorry for him it is his choice
if they chose islamic law they would go but they refuse islam at all
and another example is their cousins bnu quriza they did the same and became allied with moslems enemyies and moslems open their fortress
what happened they asked to negotiate according to islam law
they were able to stay and make agreement
even moslems can kill them all but that didn't happen,after prophet died they try to fight moslems again but moslems forced them to leave,they didn't kill them as you see
now what doy ou think and please give me reasons
not just say that is acrime

thanks for explaining. i see no crime. i see crime and punishment, both belongs to that Jewish tribe who broke promise. death penalty was never given by Prophet himself, ever. he was very compassionate to people (and to animals).

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
How about disabled kids tied to their beds in Turkey,or the kids who are executed in Iran or the way Homosexuals are treated but i think the treatment of apostates is bad because it goes against everything to do with freedom,Communism and Fascism were the same no vote no choice,

.lava

Veteran Member
If we look at Islamic states for example and the treatment of the poor,the disabled,children,women,apostates etc it isn't good is it and nothing much has changed in 1400 years or so

you're right. but you're also wrong but it is not your fault. there are people who's following Qur'an correctly but there are no nations who practice Sharia as it's given in Qur'an. many are still following the traditions that their tribe had for centuries -even before Islam.