• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam is the latest religion

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
mr.guy said:
Well buttons, while we're answering prayers, i've got this cyst in a really akward place....
like i said, just let me get my magic tools and i'll be on my way ;)

M

Majikthise

I think we should leave this poor guy's thread alone now.:run:

finalfrogo

ISLAMONLY said:
Islam is the latest religion . So we must follow the latest on not the first one because they all are sent by God Himself .If we believe in islam that mean that we believe in all religions before it .But if we believe in christianity only that mean that we refuse the latest religion sent by God .
The age of a religion is not a testament to its validity. Besides, Islam isn't the latest religion. Bahai is younger, as are many, many other (but smaller) religions.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
finalfrogo said:
Yeah, pretty sure it's not Wicca... Wicca has been around for centuries if not millennia.

Paganism and shamanism... I'm sure there's a bumper sticker out there that says "Gimmie that Old Time Religion." *grin*

finalfrogo

Oh yeah!?!? Well, my prayers are not only more efficient: they look cooler, go faster, and boast better fuel economies, not to mention top-notch GPS system and dent-resistant exteriors. ;)

Booko

Deviled Hen
finalfrogo said:
Oh yeah!?!? Well, my prayers are not only more efficient: they look cooler, go faster, and boast better fuel economies, not to mention top-notch GPS system and dent-resistant exteriors. ;)

Yeah, but do they have as much torque as mine? Knockout

Mike182

Flaming Queer
well, i worship my Deities 24/7..... i watch TV and say "wow, natural resources at their best" :angel2:

seriously, i am fine with my heathen ways, my multiple Gods and Goddesses, and my heretical idol worship :D

aboody

dear guys,
what do u hear about islam is different than what islam is.
Islam only and other people also tried to describe islam for you. but u did not give them a chance. So i will not bother u guys by my inerpertation about islam. I just want to invite u the listen to this english audio Given By Mr.Khaled Yasseen

you can search on google by these key word(s) : khaled yaseen

also you can find it in islamway site

I hope you do.
then I want to hear from u what u understand from it

regards,
shaheen

Booko

Deviled Hen
aboody said:
dear guys,
what do u hear about islam is different than what islam is.
Islam only and other people also tried to describe islam for you. but u did not give them a chance. So i will not bother u guys by my inerpertation about islam. I just want to invite u the listen to this english audio Given By Mr.Khaled Yasseen

you can search on google by these key word(s) : khaled yaseen

also you can find it in islamway site

I hope you do.
then I want to hear from u what u understand from it

regards,
shaheen

There are some very excellent Muslims on here who, imo, are a credit to their faith.

Islamonly was, I'm sure, trying to explain something to us. If we didn't particularly listen, it's probably because the one brief thing he wrote was incorrect.

I don't think it's "not listening" to someone to point out that their facts aren't actually factual.
The later goofiness, well, sometimes it happens. :trampo:

When it comes to Islam, I tend to take the same approach to that faith as I do to others. Where possible, I go to the original texts. In the case of Islam, there is no question that the Qu'ran stands as the authority of what is Islam and what is not. While I find input from Muslims useful in understanding the texts at times, I don't equate their opinions of the meaning of the Qu'ran with the Qu'ran itself.