• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Plans 50,000 New Housing Units on Occupied Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

ragamuffin
Definitely, but radical changes would have to be implemented.

The most radical change in the region would be for the Palestinian administration to renounce violence as a way forward. Thats the only way to obtain a two party state solution.

The second is that the ideology of driving the Jews out of "Palestine" as a whole is unobtainable.

Then things could move on out of this awful situation.

.lava

Veteran Member
The most radical change in the region would be for the Palestinian administration to renounce violence as a way forward. Thats the only way to obtain a two party state solution.

The second is that the ideology of driving the Jews out of "Palestine" as a whole is unobtainable.

Then things could move on out of this awful situation.

well, only in theory. Israel has never given up their ways. they just keep forcing people to abandone their houses, break down buildings, torturing people, arresting little kids, preventing parents from seeing their kids (there are more to say but let me skip) and taking land from Palestinian. nothing has really changed and i am afraid it is not going to change. i personally don't expect any Palestinian to be OK with giving up their land for more Israeli settlements and i think it is pointless to invite Palestinian authority to so-called peace talks as this kind of illegal settlements keep growing and growing. it is pointless, Kai. Israel won't stop until they claim their borders which they haven't not claimed for decades so far

kai

ragamuffin
well, only in theory. Israel has never given up their ways. they just keep forcing people to abandone their houses, break down buildings, torturing people, arresting little kids, preventing parents from seeing their kids (there are more to say but let me skip) and taking land from Palestinian. nothing has really changed and i am afraid it is not going to change. i personally don't expect any Palestinian to be OK with giving up their land for more Israeli settlements and i think it is pointless to invite Palestinian authority to so-called peace talks as this kind of illegal settlements keep growing and growing. it is pointless, Kai. Israel won't stop until they claim their borders which they haven't not claimed for decades so far

well no one is going to make them by force Lava, and take away the war and they have no excuses, Thats the only way for the Palestinians to gain anything is to go the peace route. the whole world would be behind them if their leaders renounced violence as a solution. the solution,any solution is political not Military.

.lava

Veteran Member
well no one is going to make them by force Lava, and take away the war and they have no excuses, Thats the only way for the Palestinians to gain anything is to go the peace route. the whole world would be behind them if their leaders renounced violence as a solution. the solution,any solution is political not Military.

if you ever find written conditions of previous deals between Palestine and Israel, please do share. i am very curious to know details about it

Status
Not open for further replies.