• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance wants to deport legal American citizens

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How much will that cost? Didn’t occur to you did it?? Money is no object when your thoughts are ruled by rage and bigotry.
Oh. it's the rage and bigotry card again. Sure throw it at me and play a banjo and while you're at it you can hang a Confederate flag behind me.

In the meantime I'll just hop in the General Lee and jump through some barns off the manure pile.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

F1fan

Veteran Member
Oh. it's the rage and bigotry card again. Sure throw it at me and play a banjo and while you're at it you can hang a Confederate flag behind me.

In the meantime I'll just hop in the General Lee and jump through some barns off the manure pile.

I forgot that MAGAs get tender feelings when their character flaws are revealed. Too bad you can’t feel empathy for those who your bigotry sees as lesser humans.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I forgot that MAGAs get tender feelings when their character flaws are revealed. Too bad you can’t feel empathy for those who your bigotry sees as lesser humans.
I even expouse lesser humans with my bigotry?

What an amazing ability you got in the art of clairvoyance and mind reading! You would be quite a hit at the county fair or maybe in your a good day at the Pride Festival , and I would suggest doing so while the getting is getting good this year. Good money with the clairvoyance crowd.

Please remember though, it should always carry the disclaimer, " For entertainment purposes only".

It would suit well your further postings made about me.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This isn't so in at least Germany.
And since the problem is with the Eurostanian Union,
the problem would extend to other member states.
Actually, this article is saying that Germany has reinstated the border checks. I wonder why?
Also I haven't checked every EU country but the Nordic ones definitely have border controls. They also have personal identification numbers that are used for all sorts of things. Hmmm wonder how that's working for them?