• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jehovah

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If it is a fact we are being taught to read it wrong, who is to blame? Is the teacher (Israel) to blame or is the student (personified as Eve) to blame?

To blame Israel is not righteous as no one is alive to offer a defence.

The student is to blame because to be paying attention to what was not intended in the writing of it is to listen to the stranger of which we were warned (and very clearly too) not to listen to.

If it is a fact we are being taught to read it wrong, who is to blame? Is the teacher (Israel) to blame or is the student (personified as Eve) to blame?

To blame Israel is not righteous as no one is alive to offer a defence.

The student is to blame because to be paying attention to what was not intended in the writing of it is to listen to the stranger of which we were warned (and very clearly too) not to listen to.
When you are a small young child you cannot be blamed, your teacher (in the olden days it was the father of the child) should be punished because they sold out, they did not use their own mind and proper thinking as did the midwives in Ex.1
You are now a student so pay attention for I am not a teacher, nor am I Israel.
I was told to pay attention and I did just that and then I managed to see.
Those who believe in Yeshuah (salvation), or Moses (salvage), have abandoned their mind, abandoned God.
They have been salvaged, start thinking for yourself and ask the correct questions,
Israel's job is to show you what is what, they do through books and Hollywood, if you can't see it is your problem, their hands are clean.
Let those who are deceived be deceived is their motto.
Pretend you don't know anything and ask what do you really know, would it have standing in court?
Hearsay does not have standing, and the bible is no evidence to anything that may or may not have happened on the planet a long time ago, there is simply no evidence for any of the Torah stories.
No evidence for a David or a Solomon unless they are taken as concepts.
No evidence to a physical garden east of Eden (unless you refer to Steinbeck story).
No evidence to a Moses, because we have all been Mosesd (salvaged) in the hospital at birth.
When you start seeing let me know.
Please do not quote Ephesians, Ephesus, or writings from the "new" testament which does not mean testimony or evidence. (read the former post, it comes from testamentary)
BTW, Israel is alive and kicking today, you obviously refuse to read.
What with the EVE infatuation, you wanna sample her 'fruit' of knowing? Beware, you may meet Epinoia.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Those who believe in Yeshuah (salvation), or Moses (salvage), have abandoned their mind, abandoned God.
This is true imo but simply misleading.

To believe truth means to lean on Yeshuah (Jesus Christ) or to lean on Moses (the law giver) is to abandon the mind for God. I agree!

But to deny Yeshua has not made the way to salvation free is anti-christ imo. Are you the anti-christ? Haha! I actually do not suppose there is "an antichrist". It was written there were, are and will be many and I believe that.

So....why not tell us if you think of yourself as anti-christ or more rightly, I suppose, opposed to Yeshuah as he causes the mind to be abandoned. Or something like that.

Last edited:
This is true imo but simply misleading.

To believe truth means to lean on Yeshuah (Jesus Christ) or to lean on Moses (the law giver) is to abandon the mind for God. I agree!

But to deny Yeshua has not made the way to salvation free is anti-christ imo. Are you the anti-christ? Haha! I actually do not suppose there is "an antichrist". It was written there were, are and will be many and I believe that.

So....why not tell us if you think of yourself as anti-christ or more rightly, I suppose, opposed to Yeshuah as he causes the mind to be abandoned. Or something like that.
Jesus man, you are so confused, don't you know the Christ is a name given to the sun, Christos, in Greek.
Your mind and language is confounded, not your fault.
But you create a fantasy in your mind and believe it to be true, for that you are punished with the fruit of not knowing.
Moses means salvage, a fictional character, this fiction met another fiction, YHVH. Moses didn't really see him, only his the back of HIS bottom part, couldn't see his face, heard his voice and did as he was told, what a crappy story.
Most people read but none can see.
There is a marked difference between believing and knowing.
I can't tell what I don't know, I don't know if there was a guy called Jesus 2000 years ago, normally you find them in Spain now days.
Funny, none of the writers of the books ever met the guy either, apart from the fictitious Paul, who saw HIM as a spirit.
I once knew a guy called Yehoshua, we called him Yoshi in short, but he is not the guy you are referring to, I hope.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus man, you are so confused, don't you know the Christ is a name given to the sun, Christos, in Greek.
Your mind and language is confounded, not your fault.
But you create a fantasy in your mind and believe it to be true, for that you are punished with the fruit of not knowing.
Moses means salvage, a fictional character, this fiction met another fiction, YHVH. Moses didn't really see him, only his the back of HIS bottom part, couldn't see his face, heard his voice and did as he was told, what a crappy story.
Most people read but none can see.
There is a marked difference between believing and knowing.
I can't tell what I don't know, I don't know if there was a guy called Jesus 2000 years ago, normally you find them in Spain now days.
Funny, none of the writers of the books ever met the guy either, apart from the fictitious Paul, who saw HIM as a spirit.
I once knew a guy called Yehoshua, we called him Yoshi in short, but he is not the guy you are referring to, I hope.

I understand salvage. Seem to me you are hooked on it. I see harmony. Is harmony REAL?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do not understand the people who must believe that Yeshua was a real historical figure for them to believe in him. Before he was "born" people believed in him. (I am sure of this as I am not paraniod to believe all writing about him came after, not before)