• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jesus walked on earth

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I see. When people spoke with Jesus, peace be upon him, they were speaking to all 3 faces?

Think of calling God on a Party telephone line. You would get the same answer, which ever picked up the phone.
Clearly God is God, Jesus is his son and the holy spirit serves them.

There is no point in saying to me or any other Christian that God can not have a Son.
God chose to have Jesus as his son. and God has no limit to his power to do as he choses.

Are you trying to say that God does not have sufficient power to have a son, when even men can have sons?
Are we more powerful than God?
Is you Faith more powerful than God?
Was the writer of the Koran Greater than God?
Is the Koran Greater than God?
God is God the Almighty. His will can do anything... including having a Son.

It is not wise to put limits on or doubt Gods power.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
There is no point in saying to me or any other Christian that God can not have a Son. God chose to have Jesus as his son. and God has no limit to his power to do as he choses.
Jews and Muslims have no problem whatsoever with God having a Son, after all He created us all, and the Torah is full with references to Sons of GOD.

Are you trying to say that God does not have sufficient power to have a son, when even men can have sons?
Are we more powerful than God?
Is you Faith more powerful than God?
Was the writer of the Koran Greater than God?
Is the Koran Greater than God?
God is God the Almighty. His will can do anything... including having a Son.

Let's first deal with this concept of 'Son of God' before I answer your questions.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
Syo, Would you agree that God can not have a God, for HE is self sufficient and unlike His creation?

syo

the son and holy spirit interact with the creations so they don't NEED to know the hour because it is forbidden to reveal to the creations. but of course they know. but it's not their will but father's will.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Ok now explain why Jesus pbuh said, neither He nor the Holy Spirit had knowledge of the hour, and that information was with GOD the Father ALONE.

Jesus was both Fully Mortal And Fully of God.
While on earth Jesus was fully man.
His Authority, Teachings and Miracles were from the power and direction of his father alone, not of himself.
He and the Holy Spirit only had foreknowledge of that which was given to them by God, his father.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
do the Quran, theTao or the Gita preach the message of love?

Yes.

“Say (O Mohammed) “If you do love Allah, follow me, Allah will love you, and forgive your sins, as Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful”. Surah Imrân (3:31)

My-love-is-obligatory-for-those-who-love-each-other.png

The Gita

I am the same to all beings, and my love is ever the same; but those who worship me with devotion, they are in me and I am in them.

For if even one who does evil were to worship me with all his soul, he must be considered righteous, because of his righteous will.

He will soon become pure and reach everlasting peace. For be aware, Arjuna, that he who loves me shall not perish. (9:29–31)

In Hinduism, love is experienced not read about. Glemming from conversations in another thread.

I don't know what Tao is. Many religions speak of love. Christianity is not unique, especially on sacrifice.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
he talks about the creations. they don't know.
Sorry but tat's not true, another translation reads;

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Even the Trinitarian's choice of Bible translations, the NIV says the same thing.

god is one and seperate from his creations. son is not a creation.
But Jesus pbuh as 100% man and 100% looked just like Billions of other humans. Sounds like God is not ONE in uniqueness.

Also Jesus pbuh fell on his face and prayed to God <<< prayed to himself?
He asked for the cup to pass, because he did not will it, but as the Father wills. <<< Different wills

Jesus pbuh said don't touch me yet as I haven't ascended to my father, and your father, MY GOD and your GOD. <<<<< God has a God??