• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JHVH+ALLAH+GOD the father in Heaven= The real "trinity"

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
JHVH, God in Hebrew scriptures, Allah, God in Muslim scriptures, and God the father in Heaven, God in Christian scriptures, ARE EXACTLY THE SAME ENTITY IN THREE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS, Jews, Muslim and Christians all three worship or are supposed to be worshipping the same True GOD, they just have slightly different names for GOD in their own Languages. the sooner we realize this the sooner we can begin to stop fighting wars against people that worship the same GOD as we do, but have different religious traditions, and even accept some prophets or don't accept some prophets that our religion does.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO START A WAR AGAINST ONE BILLION PEOPLE BECAUSE GOD IN THEIR LANGUAGE IS ALLAH, AND THEY ACCEPT ONE PROPHET WE KNOW LITTLE ABOUT, that came after our Bible was written, SERIOUSLY, understand this simple fact; That all three Abrahamic religions worship the same GOD, but disagree on which prophets to accept, even though they have more prophets in common accepted by all three religions than not.

Seriously, pray about it, ask your Pastor, or a religious scholar you trust.

And no they are not a trinity, the three names of God, are just one GOD, our Protector, our Saviour, our Deliverer. ONE GOD

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I agree but God is not who we think but is REAL. They think God a certain way. They would do better to think themselves a certain way.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Why are you shouting?

Because serious numbers of Christians in America actually believe that we have to destroy Islamic countries because Allah is evil, in their opinion. Its a very serious matter when a simple misunderstanding of language could lead to a world wide conflict. That's why I was shouting, and if you're Jewish a lot of these same Xians believe you're all going to hell because you don't believe Jesus is God!!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
eh mind clarifying that
If you were king and you knew your people wanted to make a sacrifice for you would you guide them, tell them no or let them do just as they pleased? You should know that the human brain cannot process "no" well.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Because serious numbers of Christians in America actually believe that we have to destroy Islamic countries because Allah is evil, in their opinion.
I've encountered more than a few Islamophobic Christians who believe that Islam is evil. I cannot recall one claiming that Allah is evil.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Honestly I hear it all the time, "Allah is not God" they say. If Allah is not God, as they say, then what does that make him, if so many people follow Him.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is this backed by scripture? I thought the sacrifices were commanded.
I don't know. I am not aware that directions are commands. There are ten commands I am aware of but only two of them are to do. The others are to don't. I looked up Bible verses for "command" and there are not many. Are there?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You demonstrate a comic lack of discernment?
Uh.... do you demonstrate a common lack of proper sentence structure?

Which post is that?
The post I wrote. I am sorry. I am trolling the troll. I suppose it is an unChristian thing to do but i don't like the title anyway. Which one would that be? Haha I am suppose to be on ignore.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Oh sorry. You have not been reading my posts. I am not a troll.

My apologies, I've read all you're posts in this thread only, and can't see what you are saying, as you don't seem to be responding to my OP, but rather having an unrelated conversation, no problem.