• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joseph Smith - Prophet of God

Lyndale

Forgiven
There's some of that good ol' "Christian love" I was waiting for.

When words are laced with hate deceit and darkness- there's no need to continue to swallow it.

I don't think no one's a pig. I'd give anything to help people, but I won't when choices are clearly made.

Have a nice day

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
When words are laced with hate deceit and darkness- there's no need to continue to swallow it.

I don't think no one's a pig. I'd give anything to help people, but I won't when choices are clearly made.

Have a nice day

Then... all joking aside... We want to hear what you think... not what a YouTube video thinks. I would be willing to listen to anything you have to say. So let's start over. You say Jesus is the Son of God, there is your claim... now what evidence do you have of this claim?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Interesting that you dish it out...

I don't think no one's a pig.
Then why do you call those who disagree with you pigs?

I'd give anything to help people, but I won't when choices are clearly made.

Have a nice day
You have no idea what choices I have made.

You merely jumped into this thread making bold empty claims and start whining when you get called out on it.

Nymphs

So when you make the claim that there is no god, all one has to do is show your lack of evidence for your claim and poof, your lack of evidence is proof of god?

You can keep attacking me personally, but it still stands that there is no objective proof that Joseph Smith was a prophet -- even the Mormon said that. Why are you so insistent?

Lyndale

Forgiven
Then... all joking aside... We want to hear what you think... not what a YouTube video thinks. I would be willing to listen to anything you have to say. So let's start over. You say Jesus is the Son of God, there is your claim... now what evidence do you have of this claim?

My Bloodline.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You can keep attacking me personally, but it still stands that there is no objective proof that Joseph Smith was a prophet -- even the Mormon said that. Why are you so insistent?

You can keep falsely accusing me of attacking you and I will still ask you to support your claims.

It is most interesting how you refuse to address the meat of my post and instead concentrate on your false accusations....

Nymphs

You can keep falsely accusing me of attacking you and I will still ask you to support your claims.

It is most interesting how you refuse to address the meat of my post and instead concentrate on your false accusations....

Objective proof that Joseph Smith was a prophet please.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian

This video is absolutely nothing more than unsubstantiated claims and conspiracy nonsense. Every bit of this is both historically and bibically inaccurate, and quite frankly, borderline blasphemous... and I'm not even Christian. Anyone can look at paintings and find supposed "hidden stuff" in them. The supposed "chalice" in the Mona Lisa painting didn't even look like a chalice.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Believe it.
Hold it dear to you're heart.
Don't add to it.
Don't take away from it.
Don't twist it.

~just tell of it.

You don't need to follow the words of another man of another man of another man.

You just need to follow Jesus and believe in all He said, then do it His WAY, by His TRUTHS and by the Life He said to live by~ not mans.

God has always used prophets to testify of Christ. Why would he stop now?

Watchmen

Premium Member
That's where I'm going to have to disagree. If you can provide any objective proof, he isn't a prophet -- no matter what your 'feelings' tell you.

That's fine. We disagree.

So, what's your "objective proof" that he isn't a prophet?

Watchmen

Premium Member

A lack of objective proof does not disprove something.

Lyndale

Forgiven
God has always used prophets to testify of Christ. Why would he stop now?
This is not the way. Jesus would prefer men to tell of Him only, not of other men, especially their importance (including me).

Our time is short on this earth. There is a 'rapture about to happen. It's coming and when it gets here, no ones even going to know it took place. It's coming in the form of a vaccine, that will kill millions. These millions are the true 'body of Christ and they are everywhere not 1 specific religion. This vaccine comes from my bloodline. It will act as a double negative to the systems of the true believers in Jesus and then they will die. This vaccine is going to be air born and all will receive it, regardless of their desire to have it. Those who remain will see the 'flesh of a man who contains the devil inside him- the anti christ.

This is mans soon to be future and I'm telling you right now, you're religion is no better then the catholic religion or anyone else's for that matter.

Stop with the bickering and hate and start telling people about the True King who is God's only Son Jesus- there is NOTHING more important than this.

NOTHING

Nymphs

That's fine. We disagree.

So, what's your "objective proof" that he isn't a prophet?

There is no proof that anything he claimed is an actual factual fact. No objective proof of BOM, visions, prophecies, etc. The list is long and varied.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
There is no proof that anything he claimed is an actual factual fact. No objective proof of BOM, visions, prophecies, etc. The list is long and varied.

so once again you are claiming that lack of eidence is proof...

Yet you run tail tucked when flat out asked if you use this same "logic" with your claim of there being no god...