• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Perhaps. But evidently there aren’t enough zooms buying it because from my understanding, sales of bud light are down a bit as a result of the outrage.

I don’t think “assigned sex at birth” is a medical term, I think it is more of an activist term. I mean think about it; how does the claim that a doctor will just randomly assign a gender at birth and getting it wrong, protects him from a lawsuit in a way that the claim of a doctor inspected and incorrectly determined an infants gender will not? No; I think it is an unfortunate example of activist views coloring and influencing legitimate studies.
What business is it of yours in regard to what a teen, his/her parents, and their doctor decide? And why would you want the government to decide for them?

Kfox

What business is it of yours in regard to what a teen, his/her parents, and their doctor decide? And why would you want the government to decide for them?
What on Earth does this have to do with anything I've said thus far? Nothing. however; to answer your question; if it were as simple as what a teen, his parents and doctor decides, I doubt anybody would be complaining, but we both know it's much more than that now don't we.