• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
View attachment 75994

View attachment 75995

I just though it might be fun to see what happens if I post these pictures on RF.

I mean if just putting this woman's face on something cause such a extreme response from the snowflake bigots, I wonder if they will boycott RF.
I wonder if the mods will be upset by this.
I'm upset about the fact that you expect me to go through the five steps it would take to reply to the report you just made about this instead of just posting it in site feedback where it would have only taken one step.

And yeah, snowflake is a rule violation.

Let's see what happens.
;)

Let's.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm upset about the fact that you expect me to go through the five steps it would take to reply to the report you just made about this instead of just posting it in site feedback where it would have only taken one step.
Obviously I would have no way of knowing that. So I apologize.

This is not the first time I have reported my own post, and no one has told me that before.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
@fantome profane

*edit: neverminded. I'll just move the post to SF myself and brace myself for the barrage of posts I
l,ll no doubt get whining "How come you don't just move my rule violations to Site Feedback?????"

Kfox

Why?

Explain it to me? Who got hurt when Bud light did that promotion?

If the anti-trans bigots didn't freak out, who would have even saw her picture on a can? Would you have seen it? Do you follow her? Do you follow Dylan Mulvaney's instagram? If not for the bigots how would you have even heard about this? The only people who would have seen this can would have been fans of Dylan Mulvaney.
I heard about it from the news. So there was no Bud light advertising with Daylan in it?

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't address gender, I address biology. Biologically speaking this person is a male; right?

My post #140..

"By biological and physiological characteristics they are still a male
By mental and socially constructed characteristics they are a female"

Kfox

No. It was just an instagram thing. And the only reason it was on the news is cause anti-trans bigots freaked out.
So if nobody said anything, you don't think it would have been in the news? Do you suppose had nobody said anything, they would have eventually included him in their advertising?

Kfox

I don't. I gave what its said on the net.

Sex and gender​

You will notice I made a correction on my question; I meant to direct the question at the people, not you. As for the link, it wasn’t very specific; didn’t answer my question. It seemed to sorta suggest (according to my interpretation) gender is a stereotype people apply to males and females. That’s why I prefer using biology rather than gender; just because someone has tendencies that on average are more likely to be exhibited by females, does not mean you are a female.

I also noticed under “other definitions and general differences between terms” it said sex is usually something assigned at birth. Why would they say that? If that were true, there would be no such a thing as gender reveal parties! Sex isn’t something that is assigned, the doctor does an ultrasound, and from that he concludes/determines the sex of the baby, and even then this determination is not done before birth, the doctor determines sex via observation not assignment. the doctor does not assign anything.

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Why?

Explain it to me? Who got hurt when Bud light did that promotion?

If the anti-trans bigots didn't freak out, who would have even saw her picture on a can? Would you have seen it? Do you follow her? Do you follow Dylan Mulvaney's instagram? If not for the bigots how would you have even heard about this? The only people who would have seen this can would have been fans of Dylan Mulvaney.
Ironically, those cans aren’t even for sale. They were a gift exclusive to Dylan. Or so the kids are telling me.
The only reason they even sent them to her is due to the following she has on Tik Tok. So people are freaking out over a random ad targeted at zoomers who probably will buy now Bud Light just to spite folks who freaked out. Since they’re fans of Dylan

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
You will notice I made a correction on my question; I meant to direct the question at the people, not you. As for the link, it wasn’t very specific; didn’t answer my question. It seemed to sorta suggest (according to my interpretation) gender is a stereotype people apply to males and females. That’s why I prefer using biology rather than gender; just because someone has tendencies that on average are more likely to be exhibited by females, does not mean you are a female.

I also noticed under “other definitions and general differences between terms” it said sex is usually something assigned at birth. Why would they say that? If that were true, there would be no such a thing as gender reveal parties! Sex isn’t something that is assigned, the doctor does an ultrasound, and from that he concludes/determines the sex of the baby, and even then this determination is not done before birth, the doctor determines sex via observation not assignment. the doctor does not assign anything.
I think the medical term “assigned sex at birth” is more due to intersex conditions not always being obvious to the doctors on sight.
It’s probably more for plausible deniability reasons so doctors aren’t sued by folks for failing to detect various intersex conditions at birth.
Though to be fair some conditions are not detectable/diagnosable until the person reaches the age when puberty is supposed to occur. So :shrug:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
But when people use LGBTQ as 1 group, that is not each having their own separate group, that is putting 5+ separate groups into 1 group
Right, in the same way that saying "minorities" puts lots of different groups into one group. But that doesn't mean that there aren't contexts in which putting those groups together makes sense.

We do this literally all the time.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So if nobody said anything, you don't think it would have been in the news?
Correct. If people just remained calm there would have been no story. Only those who happened to follow Dylan Mulvaney would have known about this.

Do you suppose had nobody said anything, they would have eventually included him in their advertising?
I don’t know and I don’t care.

Are you trying to suggest that this was a preemptive freak out? Do you think people were justified in behaving like idiots just in case this woman ever got on tv? Does it make sense to you to make someone famous because you don’t want them to be famous?

Just leave people alone to live their lives. She is not hurting you. Even if she did somehow get involved in advertising, still not hurting anybody.

Last edited: