• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No they're not. Drag queens are very flamboyant and typically exaggerated because it's a performing art.
Transgender people tend to not want to stand out, don't want to draw attention to themselves, and as such tend to dress more like regular members of their identified sex. And why would we dress as flamboyant caricatures of what we identify as and live as? Ciswomen usually don't even dress like drag queens.
To the transphobic they all look the same. Just as all black people look the same to many racists. Being able to tell the difference in people humanizes them too much and is to be avoided if one wants to hate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Maybe you and SZ are onto something. Besides what's in the mind, transgenders and drag queens look very similar and are very hard to tell apart.
Also, Kid Rock himself has never been known for being that bright. Even at his height people still picked on him and made fun of him as we see on here.

Shadow Wolf

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Not a very good analogy. As humans, white people have their own group, LGBTQ does not.
Yes they do. Literally.

Again; it is absurd to try to claim if someone has a problem with the T, (which is what this forum is about) that they also have a problem with all the other letters.
I'm not sure I said that.

Ahh so if whites were lumped in the same category as blacks, you don't think anyone would complain?
No, I am certain many people would, but it depends on the context.

Please stop pretending what you're saying make sense.
Do I need to explain it in simpler terms? It's not difficult to understand.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
In this case the publicity will almost surely be good for AB.

The big irony is that Anheuser-Busch donates A LOT to conservative causes.

I can't help but wonder how this will impact their donations.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You don't need to be a far right fanatic to have issues with many of the transgender issues going on today.
So can you explain to me what the issue is? What is the issue with Bud light or with the women who appeared on the can? What exactly did she do except just exist?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.
So uhh, this story is making the rounds. Even internationally.

If this is indeed related to all this I have to ask.
Are you guys okay over there?

Like if you wish to boycott something, just do so????

Also apparently it has been alleged that the guy destroying the beer exposed himself to a minor, just before his temper tantrum. So……well perhaps paying for all the beer he smashed will be the least of his worries. Sheesh!!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So uhh, this story is making the rounds. Even internationally.

If this is indeed related to all this I have to ask.
Are you guys okay over there?

Like if you wish to boycott something, just do so????

Also apparently it has been alleged that the guy destroying the beer exposed himself to a minor, just before his temper tantrum. So……well perhaps paying for all the beer he smashed will be the least of his worries. Sheesh!!
I had heard the story. but I love this quote from your article:

"“He looked pretty tired at the end, you should have offered him a refreshing Bud Light,” one said."

Kfox

Yes they do. Literally.
You may want to lump them all together, but that doesn't mean they consider themselves all lumped together
I'm not sure I said that.
Yeah you did. By lumping them together, it implies if you have a problem with one part of the group, you have a problem with yourself.
No, I am certain many people would, but it depends on the context.
Give me a scenario when they would not have a problem.

Kfox

So can you explain to me what the issue is? What is the issue with Bud light or with the women who appeared on the can? What exactly did she do except just exist?
The problem is not with the guy on the can, it's with Bud light's decision to put that guy on the can.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You may want to lump them all together, but that doesn't mean they consider themselves all lumped together
That's exactly the opposite of what I said. They literally do have their own groups.

Yeah you did. By lumping them together, it implies if you have a problem with one part of the group, you have a problem with yourself.
No, it does not.

Give me a scenario when they would not have a problem.
There are none. There are literally problems with using ANY kind of group categorization. The problem is not that categorization exists - it's the content and context in which it is used.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The problem is not with the guy on the can, it's with Bud light's decision to put that guy on the can.
Why?

Explain it to me? Who got hurt when Bud light did that promotion?

If the anti-trans bigots didn't freak out, who would have even saw her picture on a can? Would you have seen it? Do you follow her? Do you follow Dylan Mulvaney's instagram? If not for the bigots how would you have even heard about this? The only people who would have seen this can would have been fans of Dylan Mulvaney.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Why?

Explain it to me? Who got hurt when Bud light did that promotion?

If the anti-trans bigots didn't freak out, who would have even saw her picture on a can? Would you have seen it? Do you follow her? Do you follow Dylan Mulvaney's instagram? If not for the bigots how would you have even heard about this? The only people who would have seen this can would have been fans of Dylan Mulvaney.
When this began my question was "what's a Dylan Mulvaney?"
Some people need a hobby that isn't being offended and showing the world how immature they are.

We Never Know

No Slack
Some people think it is cool and edgy to misgender someone. Others think it is just a dickish thing to do.

In this case I think it is just best to ignore it.

By biological and physiological characteristics they are still a male
By mental and socially constructed characteristics they are a female